~Welcome to the Villains' World~

Prologue 3: Cruel Answer!

Riddle pointed his magic pen towards the small creature and casted his unique magic.

"Off With Your Head!"

A collar suddenly appeared on Grim's neck which made him stumble back a little from the sudden weight. The collar was shaped like a heart with a large lock on the front. It was a unique magic that Mirana was very familiar with, even though she's only ever seen it once or twice before.

Grim looked down on the collar and yelled.

"Fugya!! What the hell is this!?"

"The Law of the Queen of Hearts, No. 23; "You must not bring cats into areas of festivity". You, being a cat, trespassing is a heavy violation of the rule. I shall have you leave this place immediately." He sternly said.

"I'm also not a cat~!! I'll burn this collar easy..."

Grim tried to summon his fire magic but unfortunately for him there were none coming out which made him panic a bit. "H-huh? My flames aren't coming out!"

"Hmph! Until I release you from that collar, you cannot use magic. You're no different to an ordinary cat with it on."

"M-meowhat-!? I'm not a pet!" Grim already hated the day, first he was confined by the whip of love, and now he was forced to have a collar on? Surely his day can't get any worse.

"Don't worry, I don't want a pet like you, either. Well, I'm only going to remove it when you leave the school."

Azul pushed his glasses upwards with his middle and ring finger as he spoke mischieviously. "My~ wonderful, as usual. Riddle-san's unique magic that could seal any magic. I absolutely want it... I mean. I definitely do not want it casted on me."

Pretending not to hear what he just said, the headmaster turned to Mirana and pointed at Grim who was still struggling to take the collar off.

"Do something! It's your familiar, right!? Discipline it properly."

The girl buried every urge that rose to strangle the man right then and there. Either he was deaf or his age was just getting to him. She quickly composed herself, before answering with a smile.

"As I already told you earlier, he is not my familiar. I would never own such an ill-mannered pet."

Crowley responded back with a nervous laugh. "Ah, so he's not yours, I apologize for the misunderstanding."

The girl unclenched her fists, which were not visisble due to the long sleeves of the robe. "No worries."

"That sounded way too sarcastic" Crowley thought to himself before turning his head towards Enma.

"Then, is this your familiar Yuuken-kun?"

The boy shook his head. "He's not mine either."

"I see..." Crowley then cleared his throat and clapped his hands together to gather the student's attention. "Cough! Well then, let's throw him out of the academy. I will not turn him into stew. I am gracious, after all. Someone, please." A student came forward and grabbed grim.

But Grim didn't want to leave, so he kept squirming around the person's hold in attempts to escape.

"Let me go! I'm not leaving until I become the greatest magician!!" He shouted while the poor person holding him struggled to keep him still.

"How troublesome."

"Sleep."

In an instant, Grim stopped moving as he fell unconsious, basically plopping on the hard floor.