~Welcome to the Villains' World~

Prologue 2: Solemnity Break!

"Then, I guess this is the end of the dormitory division?" A red-haired man spoke, facing the group of students behind him.

"Listen to me, new students. In the Heartslabyul Dorm, I am the rule. Anyone who dares to disobey will be beheaded by me, so do not let that slip your mind."

"Finally, the tiresome ceremony has ended. We’re going back to our dorm, immediately. Savanaclaw Dorm, follow me." A man with lion ears who wore a tired expression said.

This time, a man with glasses spoke in a cheerful manner. "All new students. Congratulations on your enrollment! So you can experience a fulfilling school life, I, as Octavinelle Dorm’s head housewarden, shall support you with all my might."

"Even so, I wonder where the headmaster went He suddenly ran out in the middle of the ceremony…" A beutiful man stated as he pinched the bridge of his nose.

"Abandonment of professional duty…" Said the voice from a floating blue tablet.

"Maybe he got stomachache or something?" The boy with turban remarked.

"Wrong!" The doors to the mirror chamber suddenly opened, revealing the headmaster with two people and a grey creature tied up. Everyone faced the group, while some eyed the cat-like creature or just wondered where the headmaster went.

"Ah, he’s here." The redheaded man spoke.

Mirana's gaze landed on the man before quickly looking at the ground instead.

"Good grief. There are two new students missing, so I went to look for them." He turned to face the two as he gestured them to walk infront of the mirror.

"Now, you’re the only ones who has not gotten your dorm assigned yet. I’ll take care of Raccoon-kun, so quickly go in front of the mirror." Grim wanted to protest to being called a raccoon, but he was still tied up so there was not much he can do but make inaudible, muffled sounds.

"Mgggghhー!!!"

The two made it infront of the mirror as it revealed a floating white mask. The boy turned to Mirana and told her that she can go first. The girl stepped closer to the mirror and waited for it to speak.

"State thy name." The mirror spoke in a dark and mysterious voice.

"Mirana Ros-"

Oops.

The girl's eyes widened slightly as she mentally scolded herself for almost saying her mother's last name.

"Mirana Moreal." She quickly corrected herself. Her reply was loud enough for some people to hear.

"Mirana? Doesn't that sound like female's name?"

"What? A girl?"

"Maybe their parents just liked feminine names..?"

"Do you think the ebony carriage made a mistake and picked up somebody else?"

Mirana chose to ignore the student's murmurs and whispers and just stared straight at the mirror.