🥀The Rose-Red Tyrant🥀

(I'm sorry if this story is all over the place right now, I didn't really plan out the plot and I'm just writing randomly after each chapter. I also apologize for the slow updates, I'm currently working on another book which I'll release later on, that or I'm just lazy.🥲)

Episode 7: New Encounter and a Surprise Tip!

The group found themselves walking along the dorm's rose maze. Ace and Grim were both pissed and angrily mumbling things while Deuce and Enma just stayed quiet as they were lost in deep thought.

"Rrrgh! I hate that little red megalomaniac! Does he think HE's the Queen of Hearts?" Ace exclaimed as he balled his hands into fists.

"Banished by the housewarden from my own dorm... My dream of becoming an honor student is slipping further and further away..." Deuce blankly said as he faced the ground.

"Stupid collar! It's so tight! Grrr..."

"You're really racking up those collars. Quite the impressive collection."

"BWAH?!" The three jumped in surprise by the sudden voice. Enma looked infront of them to see a floating head.

"A floating decapitated head?!"

"Oh dear. It seems I'm not all here." The head said as he revealed his whole body.

"What? Er, so you do have a body, then? Who are you?" Deuce asked.

"The name's Alchemy Alchemevich Pinka. Am I a cat? Am I a purrrson? A mimsy borogove, perhaps? A mome rath with a knack for magic?"

"Uh, look, Al... Alche... Run the name by me again?"

"Heh heh. People usually just call me Che'nya.
Let's just say I'm not from the other side of the looking glass."

"Yet another weirdo..." Enma mumbled which the boy named Che'nya still managed to hear.

"You think so? I'd say by the standards here, I'm no more mad than anyone else." He shrugged.

"What dorm are you from?"

"Hmm... Why don't you try to guess?" He answered with a playful smile.

"Oh, I know! He's got animal ears, so he's gotta be from... uh... Bananaclaw, was it?" Grim said.

"Bzzzzzt! Incorrect. Bananas grow on trees, do they not? I, on the other hand, am a cat."

"And besides, other dorms have students with animal ears, too."

"After the insanity that teapot tyrant put me through, I'm not in the mood for whatever this is. Just leave me alone." Ace gestured for the boy to leave, but of course he didn't.

"Riddle the teapot tyrant... Heh heh. Well, I can't dismiss that perspective as wrong. He's always been strict." He chuckled.

"Do you know something about him?" The four turned to him with curious looks.

"Perhaps there are things that I know, and perhaps there are things that I don't." His answer made the group sweatdrop.

"That's not an answer!" Grim exclaimed

"Is there something you wish to know about Riddle?"

"Yeah, what created such a control freak?"

Che'nya replied with an eye closed smile, "I believe his four-eyed friend may have the answer."

"Four-eyed friend? You mean Trey?" Deuce tilted his head a bit to the side.

"He's known Riddle since we were all little boys.
If you want to know more about Riddle, I would begin my quest there."