🥀The Rose-Red Tyrant🥀

Episode 6: Wrong Tart Brought

The next day -  Heartslabyul Tea Garden

The group arrived at the dorm's tea garden where the unbirthday party was held. The place was full of decoration with fairy lights and banners hanging from trees, delicious food placed on each table, and the roses they worked hard on painting were on display.

Cater gestured the others to sit down at a nearby table and wait for the party to start. Riddle soon stepped forward in his housewarden uniform while also holding a staff that matched the dorm colors.

"All hail our leader, the red sovereign himself... Housewarden Riddle!" The students chanted as they welcomed him.

"We salute you, Housewarden Riddle!"

Riddle inspected the place for any mistakes, fortunately there weren't any so no one gets their head cut off, for now atleast. "Hm. The garden roses are red, the tablecloths are white. This seems like a proper unbirthday indeed. Is there a dormouse asleep in the teapot, as there should be?" He asked the girl.

"Of course housewarden Riddle. And should it become necessary, we've also prepared the jam to spread on it's nose." She answered him with a small smile.

"Very good."

"Myah! Those are some fancy duds!" Grim stated as he looked at everyone's uniform.

"These are Heartslabyul dorm clothes. Aren't they fierce? At the forefront of fashion, and they look great on Magicam." Cater said.

"One of the Queen's rules mandates formal dress on party days. As a show of kindness from a beloved mentor, I'll help coordinate your outfits."

Cater took his magic pen and magically changed their outfits to match the others.

"Whoa!"

"Myah! So cool!"

"You all look fantastic! As they say, clothes maketh the man." Enma complimented them as he checked out his own clothes with sparkling eyes.

"Now, let's tear this party up! And don't forget to give Riddle the tart."

"Before we begin the croquet tournament, let us make a toast. Does everyone have their teacup?"

Everyone raised their teacups and Riddle took it as a signal to begin speaking.

"On this most significantly unauspicious of days, I bid all in attendance... a very merry unbirthday!"

"To a very merry unbirthday!" Everyone said insync.

Mirana approached the group wearing her form uniform aswell, but instead of pants she wore a white knee length skirt with gold streaks at each side. The group found themselves staring at the girl unknowingly.

"Hello everyone. Oh, I'm glad you could make it here aswell Enma, I do hope you enjoy the party." She spoke with her usual smile.

Cater ran up to the girl and hugged her from the side, which she did not mind at all. "Mira-chan you look super adorbs! Let's take selfie together!"

The oranged-hair boy took out his phone and brought it infront of their faces. Mirana smiled as Cater took the photo which came out pretty well.

"Oh this pic came out amazing! I need to post this asap. #heartslabyul#unbirthdayparty#tookaselfiewithmycuteundeclassman#feelingcute#acemadethehousewardenangrybyeatinghistart , andddd posted."

"Was the last hashtag really neccessary..?" Ace sweatdropped.

"Ace, this is your chance to give the housewarden the tart now." Enma reminded him as he handed Ace the tart to which he nervously took.