~Welcome to the Villain's World~

Prologue 5: Charred Property

Grim was currently fuming with anger right now. He wanted to roast Ace that very moment for insulting him.

"This guy! We let him talk and he crosses the line! I'm angry now! Funa~!"

Grim ran towards Ace and shot his flames, aiming for the boy. Luckily, he quickly dodged and avoided being burnt.

"Uwah! Oops, that's dangerous! What the hell are you doing!?" Ace freaked out.

"It's because you make fun of me! I'll make your explosion-head even more exploded!" Grim angrily said.

Ace was slightly offended at his statement, and to think that he spent quite some time to style his hair, only to be insulted. "Explosion-head? Hah, you got guts to pick a fight with me. You too, I'll turn you into a frizzy toy poodle!"

The two began throwing attacks and spells at eachother, with some even almost hitting Enma if it wasn't for his quick reflexes.

"Funa~!!!" Grim quickly dodged the other's attack before releasing his flames at the other.

"Oops, that's dangerous. Take this!" Ace casted some wind magic to counter the flames.

"This guy, he used magic to make the wind blow! My flame's bending!"

Two students who were passing by the halls saw Ace and Grim fighting and stopped to watch them. "What's up? A fight?" One said.

"Nice! Get 'em!" The other cheered.

Enma looked at them with a worried expression. "Please don't stir them up." He exclaimed, which ended up ignored by the two.

"You think that kind of flimsy flame would hit me?"

"What did you say!? Prepare yourself!"

"Please cut it out you two." Enma's words were again ignored.

"Eat this!" Grim shouted.

"That kinda flame, I'll just change its direction with the wind... like this!"

Ace casted his wind magic again. The flames he directed not to hit him went towards one of the statues, burning the front of it.

"Aaaaaaaah!! Shit!! The Queen of Hearts' statue got burnt black!" Ace paniced.

The trio stared at the burnt statue, thinking how to fix it before the headmaster finds out.

"It's because you changed the flame's direction with the wind! Just get burned obediently!"

"You think there's anyone who'd obediently get burned because they're told to!?" Ace angrily remarked.

"Stop bickering! We need to fix this before the headmaster finds out."

"Hey!!! What's all this racket about!?"

The three froze in their spots before slowly truning around to be met with an angry headmaster and someone else beside him.

"Ugh, it's the headmaster and...... a girl?!" The orange-haired boy exclaimed.

"That guy, he'll bind you with his whip of love! Run!" Grim tried to run away but was unfortunately caught by the whip, along with Ace.

"That hurts!" Ace hissed.

"Fugyaa!! That's two days in a row, it hurts!" Grim said while struggling to get out.

"It's the whip of love! It's a hundred years too fast for you to run from me!" Crowley stated.

"Sigh... I thought earlier I've told you to not cause any trouble? Furthermore, to burn the Great Seven's statue! It seems like you want to be expelled so much."

The orange-haired boy's eyes widened and tried to protest. "Wait! Not that!"

Crowley turned to Enma who still hasn't moved from his spot.

"Yuuken-kun too, you can't call this supervising Grim-kun!"

"I did try to stop them but they wouldn't listen." The boy said while scratching the back of his neck before his gaze landed on the girl. "Huh? What's she doing here?"

"Really... You, what's your year and name?" Crowley asked.

"Ace Trappola, I'm a first year."

"Well then, Trappola-kun. Grim-kun. And Yuuken-kun. As a punishment, I order you to clean a hundred windows!" Crowley announced which schocked the trio.

"Meow!? Originally, the problem lies in him for making fun of us!" Grim pointed at Ace.

"Eeh!? Me too!?"

"Of course! After school, gather in the school cafeteria. Understood?" He sternly said before releasing the two from the whip of love.

"Yessir..."

"Now hurry to your class Trappola-kun, if you don't want to be late. Oh, and please bring miss Moreal with you, since you two have the same classes." He ordered, making Ace, along with the other two, look at the girl in confusion.

"Um headmaster, why is there a girl here anyway? Isn't this supposes to be an all-boys school?" Enma asked.

Crowley quickly cleared his throat before speaking. "Well you see, the mirror of darkness would not let her leave and suggested for her to stay, thus why she is here now."

"Can't she just commute home or something?" Grim questioned.

"The land of pyroxene is very far from here Grim-kun, if she were to commute, it would take her several days and plus, the stations are busy these days." The girl nodded.

"Well then, enough talking, you should all go now, class is starting very soon."

"Ah you're right! Let's go!" Ace grabbed Mirana's hand before running as if the world was ending. Grim and Enma also got to work since they had tons of places to clean.

Main Building - Classroom 1-a

Luckily, the two made it just in time for classes and before the teacher could arrive.

As soon as Mirana stepped foot inside the classroom, everyone's attention were on her. The girl ignored it and sat down beside Ace, earning more whispers from the other students.

The bell finally rings and the teacher entered the classroom, silencing the whole class.

𝕋𝕠 𝕓𝕖 ℂ𝕠𝕟𝕥𝕚𝕟𝕦𝕖𝕕...