🦁The Usurper From The Wilds🦁

(I'm finally back after more than a week of inactivity, I'm sorry if this part took so long to upload I just had some personal problems that I attended to. But our exams are finally over and it's the start of our vacation, I can't guarantee that I'll be uploading daily but I'll try to upload frquently if my laziness allows.❤)

Episode 15: Dangerous Accidents

"All right, where should we start?" Grim asked.

"We should go to the nurse's office first and question the students." Mirana suggested, earning nods of agreement from the others.

Nurse's Office

"Okay so where's this guy who hurt his ankle." Grim looked around the room to find the said person.

"Huh?"

"Hey, it's the ones from Ramshackle! They were at the unbirthday party! What are you guys doing here?" A heartslabyul student called out as the group went towards the two.

"Get a load of that! We're totally famous!" Grim beamed.

The student's gaze landed on Mirana and he stiffened at her prescence.

"I-it's the housewarden's sister! H-hello!" The two quickly bowed, the other stuttering as he spoke.

The girl raised a brow at his statement, how exactly did he know she and Riddle were related? Probably because of someone overhearing their conversation that day, that or someone told him.

Mirana waved her hand as a greeting and gestured for them to stop bowing. "No need for the formal greetings senpais, I'm younger than both of you after all."

"U-uhm...are you here to scold me? If so, then I apologize! There were no herbal teas available so I drank green tea last night!" The student on the bed apologized.

"I see..." Mirana trailed off, earning nervous looks from everyone especially the two heartslabyul students.

"Rest assured, I'm not here for that. But do be careful not to do it again when the housewarden is present."

The student let out a sigh of relief along with the others.

"Actually, we'd like to ask about your accident." Enma spoke up.

"Can you tell us what happened?" Deuce asked.

The male turned to him and shrugged. "I wish I knew what happened myself, man."

"Stairway patrol, we'll ask the questions."

"Uh, that's kind of a weird job, but okay." The other heartslabyul student sweatdropped.

"I don't really know what happened myself. I was walking along, talking to my friend. And next thing I knew, BOOM! I was tumbling down the stairs."

"Yeah. I didn't even see him stumbling or anything." His friend added.

"It was like my body just lurched forward by itself. I can't really explain it."

"Could this be thd doing of someone's unique magic?" Ace questioned.

"We need more evidence to confirm that."

"Well, thank you for your cooperation." Enma said, bowing slightly before turning to the four.

"Let's go interview the next victim."

Classroom

The group made their way towards the classroom where one of the injured students rested in.