🥀The Rose-Red Tyrant🥀

Episode 9: The Deranged Queen

Ace readied and shielded himself from the impact of the rose trees, but they never hit him. He opened his eyes to see that there were no more rose trees but only cards infront of him. "Huh? I'm still alive? What's with all these playing cards?"

"All the rose trees turned into cards?" Deuce asked.

"Riddle, stop this right now!" Trey exclaimed while he faced Riddle

"Wait, is that Trey's "Doodle Suit"?! But... how?!" Cater questioned.

"And the collars are gone too." Mirana spoke as she checked everyone's necks which all no longer have the magic-sealing collars.

"What did I tell you? My magic can overwrite characteristics for a short time. So I used it to make Riddle's magic into my magic."

"You can do that? That's some kinda loophole!"

"N-no... Off with their heads! I SAID, off with their heads!" Riddle yelled while trying to cast his unique magic over and over again but no matter how hard he tried, only playing cards were coming out.

"Riddle, stop. Can't you see how you look right now?" Trey stated as the students started backing away from Riddle in fear.

"He... He was really gonna do it!"

"He is completely out of control."

"He's like some kinda monster!"

"He's gone insane!"

The red-haired boy turned to Trey with a shocked look. "What? Was my magic overwritten by yours? Does that mean your unique magic is stronger than mine?!" He exclaimed in disbelief.

"Of course it doesn't. Riddle, take a deep breath and listen to us."

"Are YOU going to tell me that I'm wrong too? After all I've done to protect the rule of law?! Do you know how much I've suffered for this?! I... I refuse to believe this!" He yelled.

"Housewarden please calm down! Using more magic may affect yourself." Mirana said while trying to get Riddle to calm down before things get real ugly.

"Cease immediately, Mr. Rosehearts! Miss Moreal is correct, any further attempt to use magic will leave your magestone completely tainted with blot!" Crowley added.

Their warnings and attempts to calm down the furious housewarden went ignored by him.

"But... I'm right! I'M the one who's right! There is NO! POSSIBLE! ALTERNATIVE!"

"Riddle, stop!" Trey yelled.

The sky turned dark and the atmosphere went gloomy as dark purple fog surrounded the whole place. The students panicked and quickly left to avoid Riddle's wrath. Mirana checked Riddle's magestone and saw that it was completely black. "This is bad!" She said to the group.

"A dark aura is flowing out of him!"

Black ink surrounded the housewarden's body as a large shadow-like ink monster appeared behind the boy. His appearance also changed, his eyes turned blood red, his clothes changed to more dark and tattered ones with ink stains, his skin went pale and his crown also went black with ink.

"Did his whole body just change?!" Enma questioned in shock.

"Heh heh heh... AH HA HA HA! You are fools to defy me! You are not welcome in my world. In my world, I am the law. I am order made manifest! The only response I will accept from you is "Yes, Housewarden Riddle." All who defy me will lose their heads! Ah ha ha ha ha!" At that moment Riddle had completely lost his mind as he kept laughing like a lunatic.