Quick Announcement!!

Announcement:

Okay I'm going to be honest with you all, I don't really like how I made this story. I made this suddenly so I haven't really thought out the whole plot before beginning, I write part by part and just add stuff without an actual storyline and plot in mind so it's kind of messy for me. (I hope this made sense, I suck at explaining sorry)

First of all, some parts of the story are rushed and not well-made (ex. Riddle's backstory/flashback and Mirana's past/backstory) so that made me kinda dislike this book. I felt like the way Riddle and Mirana's reunion went was rushed and there were barely emotion at all.

Second are the parts that made little to no sense (ex. Mirana not going back to her home when she could have, I only made her stay for the plot😭). The time I was writing this part, my brain wasn't working properly and I couldn't think of any other reason for Mirana's stay at NRC when there were alot.

Third is the inconsistency of the story. At the start, Crowley used the honorifics "(name)-kun" for the students but it suddenly became "Mr. (Surname)" in the middle of the Heartslabyul part, I barely reread and double check the story after writing it so I didn't notice this until I started on the Savannaclaw part.

Changes I made to the story and to Mirana:

• I changed my mind and made Mirana's hair fully white because it fits her better

• I changed Mirana's backstory a little. I know this is a bit cruel of me but, I killed off their dad and made it so that Mirana lives alone now (sorry😭)

• I changed the reason Mirana stayed at NRC, from the long commute home to wanting to experience high school life because after her dad and her ran away, the dad got ill and Mirana had to quit school to take care of her now super fragile and sick dad (the reason he died)

• The way Crowley adresses the students. At the start of the story Crowley used to call them with "(name)-kun" (ex. Yuuken-kun, Trapolla-kun) But as the story went on, he suddenly started calling them with "Mr." (ex. Mr. Yuuken, Mr. Rosehearts) I realized this late into writing so I apologize for that. Since I wanted to stick to one I chose for Crowley to adress them with "Mr. (Surname)"

• I can't decide whether Mirana should call Riddle big brother, brother, Riddle-nii or onii-san, so I need to think about this more

I'm a very indescisive and inconsistent person so I'm sorry if this was sudden but it had to be done😔

Also, I apologize for taking too long to update this book but my motivation hasn't really come back yet so once again I'm sorry. I'll try to write again soon😓

 I'll try to write again soon😓

(Mirana with white hair)