🦁Usurpur From The wilds🦁

Episode 16: Investigation Team

Pomefiore Dorm - Lounge

The group sneaked into the pomefiore dorm lounge and began looking around to find a specific person. "Let's start here, at Pomefiore. There's a junior named Rook Hunt who's caught my eye. He has a blond bob cut and a fedora, you can't miss him." Cater said as the others nodded and started searching.

"Rook is an exceptional player. He performed extremely well in last year's tournament. But he is a bit of an...odd duck, one might say."

Deuce's gaze landed on a person who fit Cater's description perfectly. He was seated at the sofa along with two other people; the housewarden and the feminine-looking boy they saw at the cafeteria a while ago.

"Oh, is that him sitting over there?" Deuce pointed towards the person.

Mirana and Ace almost went blind upon the male's appearance, he was sparkling and overall attractive which made the two slightly squint their eyes at him.

"Whoa. That dude's like a glitter bomb in human form. He's basically sparkling!" Ace exclaimed followed by a nod from the girl.

"Non, Epel, non. When you lift your teacup, do not insert your finger through the handle. It is most inélégant." Rook slightly scolded the person beside him.

"Oh... Right. I'm sorry."

"I just cannot decide how I want to do my makeup on tournament day! I'm thinking maybe that new foundation from Felicity Cosmetics?" The other blond male questioned.

"Oh ho ho! Mon belle Vil, the Roi du Poison... Surely your beauté is not so faint that you need makeup to shine?"

"Of course I don't. But I don't dare miss an opportunity to accentuate it further!"

"I admire that passion. Magnifique! Très magnifique!" Rook happily beamed as he clapped his hands.

After witnessing that event, Grim was unsure if that person was really going to be the victim of the current accidents. "Uhhhhh... And you're sayin' this guy is some kinda incredible athlete? Somehow, I doubt he's gonna be the target."

"Yeaaah, maybe we should peace out and move on." Cater sweatdropped and the group soon left to go to the next people.

Courtyard

"Next on Cay-Cay's big list of potential targets are Jade Leech and his twin brother Floyd. They're both sophomores at Octavinelle House. Word is, they work so well together on the field that other teams don't know how to counter them." Cater informed.

"Whoa! They have, like, the exact same face!" Grim exclaimed.

"Uh, because they're twins..?" Mirana deadpanned as she glanced over at the cat.

"Is it just me, or do they make all the other students look tiny in comparison? They're giants!"

"I could see that being a big advantage for them." Enma said.

"So what do we think? Could they be in danger?"

"I don't know about that. If I were the culprit, I'd save them for last. Just look at those two. I wouldn't want to get anywhere near them, especially Floyd." Riddle shook his head and grimaced at the said twin.

"Oh ho ho! What is up, Lil' Goldfishie?"

Riddle jumped a bit and slowly looked up to see a smiling Floyd who was basically towering over his small figure. "Bwah! He spotted us!"