🥀The Rose-Red Tyrant🥀

Episode 3: Housewarden Riddle and Homemade Tarts

"Hey, Riddle! What's shakin' pal? You're looking adorbs, as always!" Cater chimed in, trying to ease Riddle's mood.

"Oh, and did I also mention how you and Mira-chan look oddly similar?"

The girl froze as she slowly turned her head towards Cater. Riddle crossed his arms and furrowed his brows.

"Hmm, now that you mention it, they do look alike." Deuce said while scanning the features of both people.

"Right? The hair color are almost the same and even their ahoge are both shaped like hearts." Cater happily said.

"Maybe it's just a coincidence." Trey suggested.

"Hmph. Cater, keep running that mouth and you'll lose it, along with the rest of your head." Riddle warned Cater who immediately apologized.

"Sorry, sorry! My bad!"

"Myah?! You're the guy who put that stupid collar on me at the opening ceremony!" Grim exclaimed.

"And you're the new students who were nearly expelled yesterday. I'll ask that you not refer to my unique magic as a stupid collar."

"The headmaster's habit of tolerating rulebreakers like you is going to send this entire campus spiraling into chaos one day. Those who break the rules should have their heads removed immediately, without exception."

"Dude, seriously? This guy looks like a wimp, but talks like a monster!" Ace whispered to Enma and Deuce.

"The headmage may have forgiven you, but if you break any further rules, I assure you I will not."

Ace waited for Riddle to finish speaking before smiling nervously while rubbing his nape, that is if he could.

"So, uh, listen, housewarden, sir. Any chance I could get you to remove this collar?" He sheepishly asked.

"I had intended to remove it once you'd taken an opportunity to reflect upon your crimes."

"But I've not detected so much as a hint of remorse in the foolishness I've heard you spout today. So I think I'll let you keep that for a while. Don't worry, the freshman curriculum is more focused on magical theory than practice. And your inability to use magic will help prevent incidents along the lines of what happened yesterday."

"Now, if you've finished your meal, you should quit gossiping and prepare for your next class. Rule 271 is quite clear: "One must leave the table within fifteen minutes of completing their lunch." You DO understand what happens to rulebreakers, I trust?"

"More insane rules..." Ace sighed.

"I believe you mean to say, "Yes, Housewarden!" "

"Yes, Housewarden!" Ace and Deuce both spoke.

"Very well, then."

Riddle quickly then turned to face Mirana who was blankly staring at the empty plate infront of her.

"I want more cheesecake.... but I might gain more weight. What to do..."

"Mirana."

She quickly snapped out of her trance and looked at the boy.

"You are incharge of feeding the flamingos today. Hopefully you have not forgotten rule 249?" Riddle questioned as he raised a brow.

"Yes, housewarden. One must wear pink while feeding the flamingos, if I remember correctly."