🥀The Rose-Red Tyrant🥀

Episode 11: A Tart Made Wrong.

Ace turned to face Enma who held an unfazed expression. "And you didn't tell us?!" He exclaimed.

"Well, you would find out sooner or later anyways." He replied.

"But they don't have the same surname..." Deuce said.

"Let's save this topic for later shall we? I need to bring housewarden to the nurse's office first."

Riddle scrunched his eyebrows and glanced at the girl. "No need, I need to help you all with the cleaning."

"No, that was a full-blown case of overblot. We need to make absolutely sure you're okay, so you need to go to the nurse's office immediately." Cater frowned.

"Mr. Diamond is correct. I will go along with you Ms. Moreal."

"Understood, thank you headmaster."

The three soon left, though Riddle still tried to tell them he doesn't need to go to the nurse and that he should just help with the cleaning but Mirana kept shaking her head in disagreement.

"So all this time...the girl I like turns out to be the housewarden's sister..." Deuce mumbled as he lowered his head.

"Quit mumblin' things over there and come help us." Grim exclaimex as Deuce nodded slowly and took out his magic pen to start cleaning and fixing the garden

Nurse's Office

Riddle laid down on the bed while Mirana and Crowley accompanied him, sometimes checking up on the boy too.

"Are you feeling better Mr. Rosehearts?"

Riddle nodded with closed eyes, indicating that he was resting. Crowley, not wanting to disturb him, signalled Mirana that he was leaving because he had things to do. The girl waved him goodbye and went back to checking up on Riddle.

Silence filled the room which made Riddle feel slightly awkward while Mirana just enjoyed the peaceful moment. The red-haired boy opened his eyes and turned to the other who was humming as she stared off into the distance outside the window.

"Mirana...I once again apologize." He spoke, finally breaking the silence.

The girl shifted her gaze onto him and smiled as she replied. "Like I said, please don't apologize it's not your fault. I should be the one to do so actually..."

Riddle suddenly remembered what happened earlier when he was asleep, Mirana was repeatedly saying sorry as she cried which made his heart clench.

"Do you still feel guilty?"

"...I do."

"If I had stayed with you or perhaps forced you to come with us maybe your childhood would have been better. But then again, you wouldn't have met Trey-senpai."

Riddle didn't reply and only sat up to hug the girl. "I forgive you, so please don't feel guilty anymore." Mirana hugged back and replied with an eye-closed smile before breaking away from the hug.

"Now, please rest more." She gently pushed down Riddle to lie back down on the bed.

A Few Days Later - Tea Garden

The garden was once again decorated and readied for another unbirthday party. Riddle walked towards the table as students gteeted him.

"All hail our leader, the Red Sovereign himself... Housewarden Riddle!"