Epilogue

The explosion never came, Jorge and Brenda driving into the camp as they drove over a helicopter, pushing it of the cliff. Piper gave a silent chuckle as she removed her head from Minho's chest while Ava Paige fled to the Berg. ''You good?'' Minho asked her as she nodded, seeing Thomas throw the device over to the guards standing nearby. ''Get down!'' 

Minho jumped on top of Piper, shielding her with his own body as the device exploded, taking the guards with it. Piper ran for it, grabbing one of the guns as she started shooting as many guards as she could, seeing Vince run for the fifty, this time succeeding. Minho took a gun too, standing next to Piper as they pushed their friends to safety. ''Go, go!'' Minho shot one of the guards as Thomas passed them. ''Thomas, get out of here!'' 

''Minho, Piper, let's go!'' She turned around, seeing that her friends had made it to safety. As she wanted to turn again, Minho's gun refused, being unable to cover for them. Two guard stood in front of them, hitting each of the couple with the electric bullet. 

Piper fell first, than Minho

Piper fell first, than Minho. She could still hear Thomas' voice call out for each of them, even running towards them as their limp bodies were dragged towards the Berg. ''Minho! Piper!'' 

''No, Piper!'' 

''Minho!'' 

She could feel herself being dragged onto the metal platform, Minho next to her as he looked at her, mouthing the words ''I'm sorry' to her. The platform closed and the two were shoved towards Sonya and Aris, the effects of the electric bullet wearing of. 

Minho was placed next to her, quickly pulling her into his arms as she stopped herself from crying. The boy kissed the top of her head, whispering to her. ''I'm sorry, I'm so sorry. I failed you, I failed to keep you safe.'' She pushed her head into his chest, hearing orders being thrown towards the guards as Janson stepped in front of them. ''Well, isn't this lovely?'' 

Both Minho and Piper are caught by WICKED and I actually hated writing it, but I am glad they are still together. I am both excited and scared to start on book 3, but I hope you enjoyed this chapter anyway! If you did, please leave a vote, comment and add this book to your reading list. See you on Wednesday!

-X Violet's-library