2. Deceiving Doubts

' 감탄 ‚

' 감탄 ‚

A/N POV

*knock knock*

I stood up almost tripping over an invisible piece of matter and walked towards the door.

Unlocking it carefully, I secretly peeped from the small space in between.

It was her.

"What do you want?"

I questioned sternly.

"I'm sorry for disturbing you but, I gotta use the washroom. I couldn't find one nearby so, this was the closest room to mine. Can you please take me there?"

She pleaded with bunny eyes which almost sucked me in their glimmer.

Shaking off those weird thoughts,
I led her to the nearest washroom.
Yes, Kook indeed lives in a mansion as big as Russia so finding rooms was difficult for me as well.

After a couple of minutes, she was done.

Her wobbly legs just couldn't hold her straight up. All crooked and shaky.

A sense of sympathy emerged from deep within me. It sure did consume time to walk to my room with a weak physique.

"Thank you."

She voiced and tried her best to march on. I just couldn't stand there and watch though.

Y/N POV

I felt two strong, muscular hands wrap around my waist and then my legs.

I was hoisted from the ground.

My brain was unwilling to process the situation while my heart was having a blast in my chest.

He carried me to my room carefully and laid me on the cushioned bed.

Gently and cautiously.

Our faces- were inches apart. My heart- was ready to blow up. His eyes- were the prettiest. My brain- was no longer in its correct location.

Everything was mixed!

The screeching silence echoed around the room as none of us dared to even twitch.

It was all frozen~

Unfortunately, reality snapped back.

Our eyes, which pierced into each other's souls were now roaming around the room in search of an excuse.

"I- uh will go now. "

He sheepishly spoke.

I stared at him till he exited the room.

"Just get your brain in place Y/N! Get back to your senses and sleep!!

Don't imagine things--

Don't-