6. The Game Plan

‘ 감탄 ‚

‘ 감탄 ‚

Author POV

"I need to talk to you!" He slyly hinted.

Jungkook smirked as he moved closer to his enemy.

"Min Yejoon..."

He exclaimed,

"I've heard a lot about you! You're more famous than me now, I'm jealous."

"Yah, stop with your nonsensical talks and listen to me," Yejoon commanded. "As you already know, I have overthrown my brother, and now I'm the CEO there. Do you know what I'm here for? To solve our disputes calmly, just like besties." He placed his hand on Jungkook's shoulder and grinned.

"Huh, besties? You aren't even worthy to be my servant!"

"Oh my, mommy I'm scared." Yejoon busted into laughter but momentarily got serious.

"Listen there Mr. Jeon piece of trash, I'll take over your company too if you don't give me the papers." He hinted.

"Not in your wildest dreams. You won't even get a scrap of it. If you're done, then please leave. I have work unlike you, wandering in winter wonderland along with Alice." He jested.

"Fine, I'll go for now. But don't be shocked when I return with a greater power to take over you. Also..." he recollected. "I was informed that my princess is with you." he doubted.

A bit shook, Jungkook got goosebumps. He didn't think Yejoon would find out about Y/N so fast. Trying to act cool, he shrugged and mocked,

"Yes sir, I have your princess with me but unfortunately, you won't be able to find her,

She's Mine now."

{A/N: Was it just me who got goosebumps? no? okay;-;}

"Ha, sure sure, take everything!" he chuckled. "She won't be with you for long, remember that. She will always be mine."

Jungkook gagged at his words. "She thinks you're disgusting, don't have hopes on her now," he advised.

Yejoon left in anger promising he would return.

As soon as he left the building, Jungkook rushed downstairs to check on Y/N.

"Where is she?" He panted.

"Here" Yuna pointed at her friend hiding under the counter. Jungkook heaved a sigh of relief as he found Y/N safe.

"Y/N, Yuna, go home early today. Yuna can you please leave Y/N home?"

"Yes sir." she agreed.

➽───────────────❥

Yejoon POV

I was frustrated. How can that garbage bag find my Y/N!? You gotta make a plan Yejoon, think!

*knock knock*