25. Bullets and Darts

‘ 감탄 ‚

‘ 감탄 ‚

A/N POV

Flashback

"Shoot."

"N-nooo."

"I said, SHOOT!"

"I'm sorry appa, I CAN'T!"

"Do you wanna have these bullets fired inside your brains along with them!?"

"N-no"

"I give you three counts, one..."

"No no no noooo."

"Two..."

"I beg you, don't!"

"And..."

Weeps were the only things heard now.

The entire room was lost in silence and the air seemed thick.

The dense, unlit room with eight people watching them put up a show had their throats clogged in fear.

The mere six-year-old boy vaguely caught hold of an imported gun as his hands shivered in its darkness.

His father pressurised him to aim and shoot at someone closely related to him.

His twitching body synced unsustainably with the tears flowing down his eyes. Some of them dropped on his arm while some were on the floor.

The middle-aged man, helped his son to practice in a dusty, empty basement with just a faint yellow bulb shining its oblique rays from the outside.

Unwillingly, the boy shot the fast bullet out of the majestic gun gifted to him not wanting to be a victim of his present.

"Three."

The bullet shot twice through the two humans blindfolded with a black cloth and ropes holding their limbs together.

"Good boy." The cruel man patted his son's shoulder and soon later he collapsed onto the ground laying unconscious.

Being a part of the mafia at such a young age was the most lethal thought to that boy's unripe mind.

➽───────────────❥

"Repeat after me, I, Kang Y/N,"

"I, Kang Y/N."

"Pledge that..."

"Pledge that."

"I will follow my master, Kim Taehyung's orders...

"I will follow Kim Taehyung's orders."