33. Dates

‘ 감탄 ‚

‘ 감탄 ‚

Y/N POV

I stood there, waiting for someone to come ask me for a dance. But no one did...

The spotlights moved to and fro with the big shiny silver ball reflecting more light. The music was loud enough to rip my eardrums and the mob danced like there was no tomorrow.

Leaning on the bar counter, I gave up hope for myself.

Jimin and Rosé locked their hands around each other's shoulders and met their foreheads in an alluring manner.

Jungkook and Irene bickered in the corner about 'which drink is better, vodka or gin'?

And Taehyung...

He was on the stage, dancing with the new girl Jennie.

Somehow, I feel really left out. Like an invisible matter who is just bored with the current situation.

Knowing the consequences of getting drunk in a club, I still ordered some shots cause, why not?

One by one, they were all down, past my throat. I drank till I could feel the intoxication hitting me.

Droopy eyes weren't letting me keep them on Taehyung anymore.

I stared at the duo graciously dancing hand in hand while I'm here all alone.

Doesn't anyone need me now? Well, I don't need myself too. But I just don't feel right.

Taehyung has stuck around for a long time. Why did he suddenly show a blind eye? Did I do something wrong?

I wish I was Jennie right now. Whenever I see him with someone else, I feel alone.

Why?

Why is there a hidden feeling I can't find? Is it really a feeling, or is it temporary?

Why does my heart ache to see him with her, why does my heart ache to see him far from me, why does my heart ache to see him leave me?

Oh, how I really hoped this night would turn out the way I planned. With some specialties and fun.

Maybe there is hope somewhere but things just don't go that way...

The wind blew his hair as his face wrinkled by smiling uncontrollably at her. They moved in closer and closer until there remained no air to pass through.

He placed his muscular hand on her waist while she dropped her head on his shoulder, giggling. And they swayed...

Swayed with light bodies directed by the smooth movement of breeze.

He turned his head sideways, probably looking for someone.

His eyes seemed to hunt for prey who was right in front of him. The very next moment, he caught me staring deep into his soul, like a victim in a murderer's.