5. A Brand New Day

' 감탄 ‚

' 감탄 ‚

Y/N POV

So today, Jungkook decided to get me employed.

Rechecking the list of "Things I'm good at",

I surrendered.

Jungkook did give me an idea of working at his company's cafeteria while Taehyung asked me to join him at the university.

Not being partial, I decided to work in the cafeteria.

I think it will be more 'interesting' than teaching.

We will be arriving at his company in a few minutes. I hope I'll get along well with my colleagues.

➽───────────────❥

Author POV

"Excuse me, sir, we have a new employee here. She is opting for an assistant position but our interviewer is on leave. Should I send her to you?"

One of the employees sought permission from her CEO.

"What's her name?" He asked.

"Bae Joohyun." She acknowledged.

"Ok cool send her to my office."

The employee bowed and left.

"Ok Y/N, just fill out this form and get to work. I have an interview right now so we'll meet at the break." Jungkook instructed the newbie and headed to his office.

*The interview begins*

Jungkook: Good morning, how are you doing?

Irene: I'm fine thank you, how are you.

Jungkook: I'm good too, thank you.

So, tell me about yourself.

Irene: I'm Bae Joohyun. I'm 27 years old. I worked at Park Enterprises before I came here but had to leave due to my father's transfer. I have six years of experience in this field and would like to continue it in this company.

Jungkook: Tell me about your strengths and weaknesses.

Irene: My strength is that I can learn things fast while my weakness is that I tend to listen more than speak in group meetings.

Jungkook: okay... *impressed*

Why do you wannabe an assistant?

Irene: I wanna help my superiors as well as the company. Since this company is well renowned, it would be a pleasure to work here as an assistant and run the business smoothly.

Jungkook: One last question, where do you think the company will be headed in the next five years?

Irene: I will see it as the top enterprise in the world and I will contribute to it as much as possible. Knowing that it's a challenging job, I promise to work hard and be a part of the company so that I can provide help in various needs.