14. Winter and Snow

‘ 감탄 ‚

‘ 감탄 ‚

Author POV

"The Prince kissed Aurora and like a miracle, she awoke from her deep sleep.

All the folks were stunned for they did not realize that a true love's kiss would break the unforgivable curse.

Aurora and the Prince deeply loved each other and lived a happy life filled with prosperity, joy, and affection... THE END"

"Hah, fairytales were so childish. The directors going around, making movies on 'true love' stuff, which isn't even real!"

"So you don't believe in love?"

"It's just a waste of time."

"No, it's not!"

"Then prove it."

.......

"How am I suppose- Well never mind" She sighed.

The duo relaxed on the couch munching on some popcorn, and watching movies.

Taehyung being the boring human he is states that love isn't real while Y/N being a fantasy addict opposed his idea.

"Let's just watch Avengers."

"Fine!"

"Jiminahhhh, get some more popcorn for us," Taehyung called out to his servant who had temporarily changed his position from manager to a waiter.

"Come on Taehyung, this is your fifth movie and 12th bowl of popcorn.

I didn't even taste a spec of salt on it and you didn't even bother offering some to me!"

Y/N walked towards Jimin and gestured for him to sit for a while.

She made popcorn instead and served them.

"Here" she extended her hand with the bowl.

"Wait- When did you go to the kitchen and when did Jimin sit next to me?"

"When you were busy crunching and gobbling your snacks." The violet-haired guy taunted his friend.

"Well, umm you know...I was just trying to make you feel what waiters feel like rather than being a manager who keeps ordering them." Taehyung scratched his head while being explanatory.

"Yeah sure, I know what a waiter feels like and so I treat them with respect too. Don't give me excuses Tae, I know you since childhood. You can't fool me."

Realizing he got caught attempting to escape from the excuse, Taehyung giggled and was about to speak, when he was interrupted.

"Look! It's snowing." Y/N squealed in excitement.

She snatched her coat from the hanger and unlocked the door, jolting out to play in the snow.

"Guys, come on, it's snowing!" She encouraged them to come out and play.