9. Unknown

‘ 감탄 ‚

‘ 감탄 ‚

Y/N POV

It was quite a pleasant morning.

The cool breeze touched my skin while the trees swayed their branches to and fro.

The scent of flowers lingered across the air for daffodils bloomed in my farmhouse.

A peaceful vacation was all that I needed and a holiday in my ancestral farmhouse couldn't be beaten.

Jungkook baked cookies with Jin and they both fought for the icing. Jimin cleaned the house, humming his favorite song.

Taehyung had gone to pluck some fresh fruits from the neighboring lawn as our neighbors were out of town. I could see him struggling to reach its height so I went along to help him.

As the grass smashed under my weight, I gradually paced toward the attempting guy.

Conversely, another guy with a familiar face ran up to him and assisted.

Min Yejoon descended his palace horse and raised his hand plucking the tomatoes.

Yes, tomatoes grew on trees, and the two boys fought their limits to grab them.

Shortly, both Taehyung and Yejoon caught hold of the same tomato as their fingers overlapped each other.

They paused for a moment and glanced at the unfortunately fortunate phase they were experiencing.

Their eyes shifted to glance at each other as they caught staring deep into their soul...

Frozen for about 1 minute 45 seconds, a romantic best echoed in the background.

To my fright, they unknowingly got closer.

And closer

More close

When finally, their lips were inches apart.

The air, still gentle complimented the scene while I stood there rubbing my eyes a thousand times just to make sure it isn't a dream.

Hands are still coinciding with the tomato, eyes drilled down glimpsing at each other's lips.

Their eyes shut and they voluntarily leaned in and smashed their lips onto one another.

A pretty red tomato fell from the tree hiding its lips as a mosaic.

My mouth was wide open as I stood horrifically bewildered.

➽───────────────❥

"Hey Y/N wake up!! This ain't the time to sleep."