24. With Him

‘ 감탄 ‚

‘ 감탄 ‚

Author POV

"I'm sorry..."

"W-What wrong di-d you do?" She felt her throat closing up.

"I'm sorry..." He repeated.

"NO!

I'm sorry...

It's all because of me, just me!

If only I didn't run from my wedding all these things wouldn't have happened!" She coughed.

"Oh come on Y/N! You aren't the one to blame. That's the past, you need to move on..."

"That's exactly my problem! I can neither move on from my past nor Jungkook! She blurted. " If only I hadn't met y'all I wouldn't cause y'all any trouble.

Now look, it's because of me you're here. You need to take the trouble on my behalf. So, it's not your fault.

My existence was a mistake.

It truly was! I was a sin in a family of boon...

A few days before the accident, mom and dad fought and I'm pretty sure I was the root of it.

I, Kang Y/N, am the source of all miseries in this life.

I'M A CURSE TO THIS WORLD!!!

I feel nobody wants me, not even myself...

Nothing's gonna be right as long as I am alive.

I'm just a worthless piece of shi-"

Her voice was restricted by a huge palm wrapping her mouth.

Taehyung couldn't take it anymore. His eyes welled up.

But he shouldn't be seen crying. Not at least by Y/N!

Tears were at the margin when he spoke, "Enough...

Don't you dare say a word now! Let me make this crystal clear,

YOU ARE NOT WORTHLESS AND YOU ARE THE CAUSE OF NO PROBLEM IN THIS WORLD!!

Got that? You have done no wrong!"

He calmed himself down and continued, "Listen Y/N, if you think you are the origin of all the problems the world is facing, take a deep breath and think,

Are you really causing it?

If your answer is NO then you don't need to care about it! This is life! We live in a world of cruelty and spite. I'm not telling you to neglect others, but focus on yourself...

And if your answer is YES then, you need to think why did it happen? What was your fault for it?

Once you get the reason, sit with a cool brain and reckon how can you solve it.