27. Truth

‘ 감탄 ‚

‘ 감탄 ‚

Author's POV

"RUN!!"

An anonymous voice was heard from a near distance. The peaceful ball was now havoc. People picked up their gowns and shoved them towards the exit, saving their lives from the about-to-happen disaster.

Y/N turned around to find a glass antique denting the floor and a naive Yuna acting petrified behind her.

"Yuna! When did you reach here? Run!" He bellowed while grabbing hers as well as Taehyung's arm.

The rest followed the mob running around like cats and dogs while someone couldn't reach the exit to save poor Y/N and Taehyung from the misery they were about to face.

"I know a shortcut! Come here, QUICK!" The evil curbed the lambs to walk her path and capture them in her cage.

However, Jungkook and Jimin glimpsed that the three were headed towards the basement of the building.

They got anxious and moved in the same direction along with their two girls and Bangtan.

"Where are we going!?" Taehyung nervously panted.

"Ouch Y/N! Could you please loosen your hold on my hand-" As his eyes trailed down to his hand. He was interrupted by a peculiar diamond entrenched sleek gun hidden behind Yuna's back.

His eyes widened but as he was about to confront her, they were jerked into a room with darkness, its inhabitant.

Yuna injected a liquid into their necks which made them unconscious and knocked them down to the ground.

➽───────────────❥

Jin POV

*A few hours later*

My eyes abruptly opened hearing cries from the other end of the room.

What is this place?

How did all of us even reach here!?

"Morning babe. Hope you had a good sleep while I tortured your friends and beloved ones." Yuna slyly recited.

"Leave them! Kill me if you want!"

"Hyung?"

The rope-tied Jungkook questioned my connection with his cafeteria worker.

"Oops, my bad! Maybe you should get some time to explain your past, shouldn't you?"

"What do you want?" I asked hesitantly.

"One, You
Two, Jungkook
And three, the Ruby Gun."

"You aren't getting any of them!!" My face raged with anger.

"Oh really? Then see your precious sister suffer." Yuna teased.

"Guards, untie their legs and guide them to the lounge! Make sure their hands don't set free."