3. Rosés are Red

‘ 감탄 ‚

‘ 감탄 ‚

Y/N POV

*Honks*

Oh, Jimin's here, I gotta leave.

It was sharp 7 when his car pulled up.

Average in fashion, I 'tried' to doll up as much as I could. Grabbing the most simple outfit among the newly bought dresses, I took one last look in the mirror.

 Grabbing the most simple outfit among the newly bought dresses, I took one last look in the mirror

*Honks again*

'Leave fast Y/N!!'

I internally yelled at myself.

Throwing myself on the seat after rushing to the car, I felt Jimin staring at me.

"Wow! You look really pretty."

The black-suited guy commented in a coy tone.

"But I don't even have makeup on... How am I pretty?"

The dumbfounded hormone in me busted out.

"You don't need makeup dear." he framed.

Hot Cheetos-

My cheeks were Hot Cheetos at that moment.

"I- I- What time does the party start?!"

Out of the blue, I exclaimed, making me look weird in front of a guy!

Not quite noticing the change in the topic I tried bringing, he responded, "At sharp 8. We gotta drive fast now."

➽───────────────❥

I strolled around the massive restaurant, lost in thoughts. The dark dim lights contrasted perfectly with the maroon walls as the warm spotlights added focus from the bottom. The giant crystal chandelier looked upon me from the top.

'A royal party' was all that I could think of right now.

At the other end of the room, new employees arranged themselves, awaiting their welcome.

"Excuse me, sir, Mr. Choi is asking for your presence on stage."

One of the waiters muttered these words to Jimin. It's already 8, the party's gonna start soon.