28. Lost And Found

‘ 감탄 ‚

‘ 감탄 ‚

Taehyung POV

Jin Hyung asked me to take care of the others and forced me to go back home.

Although that place was hell, I never wanted to leave. Y/N, Jungkook, and Jin Hyung are stuck with that vicious witch and who knows what she is gonna do to them.

He paced closer to me and pleaded, "Taehyungaa, don't worry, Y/N and Jungkook will be safe. I'm ready to give up my life for them.

Just keep the others calm and cool. We will be back in no time."

I was a bit unsettled by him talking about giving up his life. I have already lost many aspects of life, I don't wanna lose anything anymore.

But I helplessly turned around and guided the members home.

➽───────────────❥

Author POV

Yuna asked her bodyguards to firmly clamp the three of them to strong teak wood chairs so that there is no turning back from accepting her deal.

Y/N was specifically made to sit next to the cruel being so that the two boys wouldn't want to risk her life by objecting.

Jungkook disgruntledly stared at her with disgust and nastiness.

She scrutinized his facial expressions and offended, "Anything to say dear Daepyonim? How do you like the bitterness of my coffee?"

She leaned on the table with her black net dress catching the light's attention while her long bedazzled earrings swiveled with every moment.

"You utterly gross the hell out of me Yuna! I trusted you...

I would never in my life expect a girl like you to threaten my family!!" He spat fires of hatred while shooting arrows from his eyes.

"Ohh, dear Daepyonim... Looks can be deceiving too..." She informed.

"Just tell us what are your conditions." Jin lost all his ability to fight back and surrendered.

"Now you got the point!

So first, I would like all your properties, clinics, guns, and wealth in my name saying that you willingly transferred it to me.

Then you're gonna talk to appa and ask him to transfer all the revenue stored for you to be mine and apologize to me for ruining my childhood.

Since birth, I don't remember a single day when eomma and appa showed their love to me.

All was just for their 'eldest beloved son!

I had no option but to send eomma to the skies but whenever I tried killing appa, from somewhere or the other, his superhero aka YOU would always pop up from thin air!