22. Chains

‘ 감탄 ‚

‘ 감탄 ‚

Author POV

"It's that...

I-

I wanted to tell you that...

That- I mean, I wanted to tell you this a long time ago but,

I didn't have the courage to-

So Y/N...

I-"

*Unexpected Door Slam*

"Hola, Comment Allez Allez Vous? So nice to meet ya~..."

The big bunny in a french mood was found hitting the door open, causing Taehyung to thump against Y/N's body (which did seem wretched but an advantage).

Jungkook brought cardboard boxes with some extraterrestrial-looking pompoms and maracas sliding down from the top of the box.

Paying no attention to what had just happened behind him, he lay his garbaged items on the bed.

Taehyung hurt his forehead and so did Y/N as they collided.

Trying to escape the pile of questions that Jungkook would throw if he turned back, Taehyung shooed Y/N out of the room and sealed the door shut.

It did feel like she was 'thrown' out of her room but for good!

Rude but Required

"J-Jungkookie" He ran up to the pastel-curtained wall where 'Jungkook- The Weirdo' was decorating Y/N's room with feathery elements and pom balls.

He assumed it to look cute but who is gonna look at the curtains anyway?

It was at the extreme nook of the room where even cockroaches denied visiting.

"What in Wonderwall's world are you doing?" Taehyung mentally hit Jungkook's head.

"Decorating Hyung, Decorating..."

"I can see that too, I'm not blind. But why!?'

"Umm for aesthetic purposes?" He wondered.

Aesthetic

Y/N

He forgot about her.

She stood there questioning her life decisions about what in the world was Taehyung even trying to do.

Coming close, whispering in his ocean bed deep voice, stammering, scared, not allowing any gaseous matter to pass between their bodies and bore into her eyes.

Reality snapped back when the door unlocked and a welcoming Taehyung made way for his princess amongst Jungkook's waste.

He mentioned Y/n to not talk about what happened and act as normal as possible.