23. I Dare You

‘ 감탄 ‚

‘ 감탄 ‚

Author POV

"Cheers!"

"Congratulations Y/N."

"Congratulations!!!"

"Thank you, guys!"

It was Fam Friday and Y/N got a permanent job at a bakery along the street.

On Fam Fridays, all six of them have late-night parties and get intoxicated till they lose their senses.

There is music blowing up in the background ripping off eardrums, a ton of food to gobble, beer and wine glasses clinking, and disco lights dancing with the rhythm.

It was one such day that the entire friend fam got along and spent some time together after a hectic week of work.

Rosé had been preparing some rose cookies with Jungkook while Jimin was given the role of a bartender. But rather than serving the liquors, he gulped them down before they even reached the glass!

Irene shuffled the playlist from rock to romance once all the six humans sat and feasted in a circle.

The two alcohol intolerants aka Taehyung and Y/N sipped on Apple juice which had a similar resemblance to beer and made themselves look cool too.

"Should we do something thrilling tonight?" Irene cupped her face with a bit of boredom.

"Yeah, we celebrate every Friday the same!

Should we add some boogie to it?"

"I have an idea!" Irene pointed her snapped finger at Rosé, "We should play teen games... Like truth or dare!!!"

Of course, what love story is complete without a game of Truth or Dare?

"The one who refuses to do the dare will have one shot of Tequila and a pinch of salt. Let's see who gets drunk first." Jimin got into form and sat up straight.

His head tilts indicated the sparkling spirit to be the soberest (after Taehyung and Y/N) in the group.

It sure wouldn't be fair since they weren't drinking but, no exceptions!

They will be forced to...

No matter what country gets 'tomatoed' by Taehyung or what disastrous outcome will influence Y/N after one shot, the game will continue.

Jungkook tiptoed and grabbed an empty beer bottle, placed it at 180°, and sat back down.

However, no one noticed the tension reflected in Taehyung's face. He was petrified by Jimin's evil brain. What if his secret gets spilled? Or what if Y/N gets hurt by an inappropriate act?

Well, the second case is something to worry about.

➽───────────────❥