30. Just Chill

‘ 감탄 ‚

‘ 감탄 ‚

Author POV

"Wahh... This is so mesmerizing..."

"Indeed, it is!"

Their mouths dropped to the floor in awe as their eyes explored each and every bit of their surrounding.

The lightly sun-kissed terrain gleamed with beauty as the trees and bushes swayed their leaves in harmony. A pure summer vacation vibe with steaming days and freezing nights lit up the mood.

The resort had a gorgeous blue-inked sea with mustard sand right in front of it.

Each villa had a private pool and a jacuzzi too! The main reception building was three storied. The first floor occupied the indoor sports and gym area. The second floor had dinner with continental and local dishes decorated on the table. And the last floor was just for drinks. Couples would usually have a toast here.

A bar with a public pool was the cherry on top! And who could miss the main start of the day, breakfast? An entire ground-level compartment served multi-cuisine breakfasts.

The six homosapiens stood at the reception counter with their backpacks and luggage.

Attired in typical summer clothes, all of them waited for the receptionist to serve them.

"Booking under the name of Jeon Jungkook, stay for 15 days and 14 nights please." The jute-hatted guy with a floral pink shirt and white and blue polka-dotted shorts informed while dusting the sand off his flip-flops.

"Sure, please wait..." The receptionist diverted her gaze to the laptop and handed them the keys to their respective rooms.

They grabbed them and walked down the trailed path disturbed by bushes.

"What's the sleep pattern?"

"How about just going with the coupling scheme?" Irene suggested while the others obeyed the idea since it was a 'vacation' and they gotta spend time 'together'.

"So... Jimin and Chae, Jungkook and Irene, Me and..."

Some naughty being purposely acted to verify, awaiting the response his ears died to hear.

"Me..." Y/N blankly replied but little did she know, Taehyung's mind had bubbles popping with bliss.

Jimin snickered and secretly winked at the desperate boy.

"Let's relax for now and go shopping in the evening?" Rosé questioned the group if they agreed to her idea.

"Yep! Great plan." Y/N eagerly sprang into happiness.

But, this happiness would soon burn to ashes. When she learns that there's no way of getting out of a trap she has fallen into no matter how hard she tries.