17. Ice Factory

‘ 감탄 ‚

‘ 감탄 ‚

Jimin POV

[Narrated To Y/N & Rose]

Flashback

"What is this place?!" I screamed in murmurs.

"It's a closed ice factory. It's like my secret hiding spot whenever I want some alone time, you know." She revealed with a tint of sparkle in her eyes.

"Woah, ice factory! I see you're too obsessed with frozen water."

"Mhmm" she hummed.

We sat on an old wooden bench in the factory basement, sipping on some coffee.

Snow under our feet, rusted ice-cutting machines in front of us, a ventilation window adjacent to the covered floor, and a high ceiling enhanced the quiet aura around us.

"Jimin.....

I spoke to appa regarding shifting in with you.

He agreed at first but then he said that it was important to ask the opinion of our new family too.

They shouldn't have had a problem with that but her son demanded I stay with them.

For what reason, I don't know but I don't think his intentions are good.

I don't know what to do..."

Chaewon seems disturbed by this 'new family' thingy and I had no idea how to help her fix it.

Should I go and speak to her father?

Or maybe not...

She will be going to Busan for their destination wedding and return after a month or so.

However, something doesn't feel right...

The idea of her moving away from me, although just for a couple of days makes my heart palpitate.

I think I may be possessive about her but I can't help it!

Well, let's cross the bridge when we reach it.

For now, I would like to spend some time with her, in her embrace, before she leaves.

We visited this factory many times though.

Bunked classes to be here alone, together...

➽───────────────❥

(24/02)

"YOU GOTTA BE KIDDING ME!"

The biting winter turned unforgivable at this point.