38. Epilogue: Spark

' 감탄 ‚

' 감탄 ‚

Author POV

*Four Years Later*

"Give me my banana milk back!"

"No! Return my tomato juice first!"

"Watch out! You dropped some of it!"

"Doesn't matter. My tomato juice tastes better and is more precious than yours."

Jungwoo began to cry.

"Aish y'all started fighting again?" The inexperienced parent separated the two boys from quarreling.

"But appa he started it." Jungwoo defended himself while Jungkook seemed unbothered by it.

"I don't care who started it. Come on Taeyeol, return the banana milk too. And play together, don't keep fighting."

Irene stared with awe at her husband as he sorted out the matter between the kids.

"You've learned a lot from me!" She boasted as he walked back to where he stood, beside her.

It was Fam Friday.

Today, all of them would celebrate as they would usually do along with some additional members.

Jin, Hobi, Yoongi , and Namjoon were invited as well as our two new guests, Taeyeol and Jungwoo.
The two, exactly like their fathers' carbon copies, loved each other like hell and wouldn't want to leave each other's side.

"Ahh were y'all just fighting?" Taehyung snorted.

"Come on, give each other a hug, and apologize."

The two kiddos embraced one another and said sorry. They then continued to build their Lego building while relishing their beverages.

"Your turn's next, love." Jimin teased Rosé with a smirk as she buried her face in his shirt, trying to hide her strawberry cheeks.

They too had amazing plans for making children for Jimin wouldn't be satisfied with one or two.

"Where's Y/N?" Jungkook asked out of curiosity.

"Let me go check on her."

Taehyung headed to the kitchen where the main character herself was cooking the meal.

Taehyung POV

I could see her leaning against the kitchen island with a wooden spatula in her hand held close to her mouth.

I sneakily hid behind the pillar and studied her every movement.

She carefully sipped some gravy of the Tteokbokki, not allowing a single drop to fall back down but as expected, burned her lip.

I immediately rushed to help her out, accepting the fact that her childish butt wouldn't pay attention to 'small' elements like temperature near the stove.