𝟢𝟢𝟣. 𝗂𝗇𝗏𝖺𝗌𝗂𝗈𝗇

CHAPTER ONE (     𝖨𝗇𝗏𝖺𝗌𝗂𝗈𝗇     )

CHAPTER ONE
(     𝖨𝗇𝗏𝖺𝗌𝗂𝗈𝗇     )

      While Madelaine was doing her best to quickly walk down the packed hallways of the busy hospital, she started to panic a bit because lately the last few days she has been late to work because of her kids who are currently sick and have the flu. As she continued to walk quickly down the jammed pack halls of the hospital with her bag placed on one arm, her favorite sweet and caffeinated drink... coffee in one hand, and her patients files in the other hand she ended up not paying attention to where she was going and she ended up colliding into another person.

      As soon as the two collided into each other, Madelaine had ended up dropping all of her papers and files on the floor and her coffee ended up all over the other guy. Once she realized what she'd done she quickly went to doing what she does best and that's rambling.

       "Oh, my God! I-I am so, so sorry. I was running late, and— and you probably don't care and all but—" she rambled as the guy she had just ran into and spilt her coffee on was smiling at her until he had interrupted her so that she could stop all of her rambling.

      "It's okay. If anything, it's my fault. I wasn't looking where I was going and I'm new here." He informed her as she then looked at him confused before realizing that he is one of the new transfers from Mercy West since he was now wearing coffee stained orange scrubs.

       "How about, it's both of our faults. And you know, I'd love to stay here and argue about who's fault it actually was all day, but, as I mentioned earlier I'm running a bit late... so I gotta go." Maddie told the new guy, who as she then realized was really good looking.

       The guy had clear and perfect light brown skin. He also had a good height to him, he looked to be around 6 feet maybe 6'1 and his body structure was attractive as well. He looked like the kind of guy who hits the gyms once in a while but has a great body. As she quickly examined his other features such as his eyes she realized they were a gorgeous green color and she could get lost in them for days, but she immediately stopped checking him out when she heard his voice.

       "Deal, it's both of our faults then... But before you go, do you know where I can find a pair of new scrubs?" He asked her as he pointed at his now coffee stained ones.

       "Oh, right, sorry. And yes there should be more in any of the supply closest." She replied as she turned around and took a few steps before stopping and turning back to face the transfer guy.
    "But be careful... you never know what you'll find in those supply closets. Trust me, I've had some pretty scarring encounters in the past." She jokingly warned him before smiling at him and walking away while he looked a bit scared before going off to find himself some new scrubs.