𝗑𝗏𝗂𝗂. 𝗌𝗁𝗈𝖼𝗄 𝗍𝗈 𝗍𝗁𝖾 𝗌𝗒𝗌𝗍𝖾𝗆

CHAPTER SEVENTEEN (     𝖲𝗁𝗈𝖼𝗄 𝗍𝗈 𝗍𝗁𝖾 𝖲𝗒𝗌𝗍𝖾𝗆     )

CHAPTER SEVENTEEN
( 𝖲𝗁𝗈𝖼𝗄 𝗍𝗈 𝗍𝗁𝖾 𝖲𝗒𝗌𝗍𝖾𝗆 )

     "Sounds big. I'm betting M.V.C." Jackson betted, as he heard a bunch of the Residents in the locker rooms pagers going off.

     "Multiple M.V.C. or an apartment fire." Alex responded before walking out of the Resident locker room leaving Jackson to be alone with April and Madelaine who is still kind of ignoring him since she didn't want to talk to him about the secret she had kept from him ever since they met which he found out.

     "When is the staring gonna stop?" April asked Jackson who slipped his scrub shirt on over his white tank top.

     "As soon as the novelty wears off." Jackson responded.

     "April, just ignore them." Madelaine spoke, before giving the girl a half smile as she then quietly walked out of the room with Jackson following her.

     "Madelaine!... Madelaine!" He called out for her but she just tried to ignore him. Which failed as he then caught up to her. "Why have you been ignoring me?" He asked her, which made her let out a sigh.

     "Because Jackson, if your like anyone else that I know then your gonna constantly bug me about why I never told you that I had 3 freaking kids to begin with!" She shouted, causing him to go quiet for a moment and her to immediately regret what she just said.

      "Yeah, maybe I am pretty curious on why you never told me... but I wouldn't have bugged you about it." He told her, but she didn't believe it.

      "Okay, your probably just saying that to sound like a good person." She responded as she tried to get away from him.

     "No, actually I didn't. Sure I would've asked you a few times but any normal person would do that." He claimed as she rolled her eyes.

     "Well, here you go. Here's your answer. I didn't tell you because you didn't need to know. In fact, I wasn't even planning on telling you anytime soon, you only know because I was trying to stop Mr. Clark from killing me." She aggressively stated, before storming off and going to the Pit as Jackson just stood there in shock as he watched her leave.

•••

     "Okay, multiple burn victims. Two with paralysis, three with vision loss, one, uh, blow eardrums, and one dislocated hip." Callie informed April, Lexie, Alex, Miranda, Meredith, and Madelaine.