𝗑𝗏. 𝖽𝖾𝖺𝗍𝗁 𝖺𝗇𝖽 𝖺𝗅𝗅 𝗁𝗂𝗌 𝖿𝗋𝗂𝖾𝗇𝖽𝗌

CHAPTER FIFTEEN (      𝖣𝖾𝖺𝗍𝗁 𝖺𝗇𝖽 𝖠𝗅𝗅 𝖧𝗂𝗌 𝖥𝗋𝗂𝖾𝗇𝖽𝗌      )

CHAPTER FIFTEEN
(     𝖣𝖾𝖺𝗍𝗁 𝖺𝗇𝖽 𝖠𝗅𝗅 𝖧𝗂𝗌 𝖥𝗋𝗂𝖾𝗇𝖽𝗌      )

"This is Dr. Owen Hunt from Seattle Grace Hospital. We're coming out with a critical patient."

"Dr. Callie Torres. I'm up on PED's. We've got a kid up here with a ruptured appendix."

"Dr. Miranda Bailey. I'm on five."

"D-Dr. Madelaine Whitney. I'm from the Seattle Grace Hospital a-and he sh-shot Dr. Alex Karev and other people, we need help... please, send help."

"He shot a doctor in the I.C.U..."

"There are two dead security guards."

"This guy, 6'1, gray hair, mustache."

"Dr. Charles Percy's been shot."

"He's looking for the Chief. Specifically, the Chief."

"Karev."

"He shot him. He shot Derek Shepherd right in front of us. We need help."

•••

      "Hold on, okay? Hold on. I love you. Please don't die." Meredith cried, as she put pressure on Derek's bullet wound to his chest.

     "Get outta here, Meredith, before he shoots you, too." Derek said as he let out a cough.

     "Do not die! Do you understand? I can't live without you." Meredith informed him as finally Cristina came back to Meredith, Madelaine, and Derek.

     "I called the police." Cristina informed them.

     "The police are coming!" Meredith told Derek.

      "M-Mer, they're— they're not gonna get here. They're not coming for us, not— not in time." Cristina stuttered.

     "I pick you. I choose you. You don't get to die on me." Meredith shouted talking to Derek who was going in and out of unconscious.

      "Derek needs surgery, so I—"

      "You stay awake!" She continued to yell and finally Madelaine and Cristina ran off trying to find who and whatever they could to help save Derek.