𝗂𝗂𝗂. 𝗀𝗂𝗏𝖾 𝗉𝖾𝖺𝖼𝖾 𝖺 𝖼𝗁𝖺𝗇𝖼𝖾

CHAPTER THREE(     𝖦𝗂𝗏𝖾 𝖯𝖾𝖺𝖼𝖾 𝖺 𝖢𝗁𝖺𝗇𝖼𝖾     )

CHAPTER THREE
(     𝖦𝗂𝗏𝖾 𝖯𝖾𝖺𝖼𝖾 𝖺 𝖢𝗁𝖺𝗇𝖼𝖾 )

After listening to Chief Webber's annoying new plan about how pretty much a computer was going to be scheduling the doctors and nurses and hospital workers days, everyday. Madelaine didn't like it one bit. So she decided to take a walk with her friend Lexie Grey who also didn't like how pretty much a computer was now going to schedule her and everyone else's day.

While the two girls were walking down the halls of the hospital, talking about how much they hate Webber's new scheduling system, they eventually stumbled upon Derek, Mark, Cristina, Arizona, and Callie standing in an M.R.I scanning room so they decided to see what was going on being the nosy people they are.

"Seems like we were missing out." Madelaine mumbled before entering the room with Lexie.

"Hey, what's everyone— oh, a spinal tumor." Lexie exclaimed as she went straight over to the scan of a rare and unique looking spinal tumor. Madelaine then ends up walking closer to Lexie, looking over her shoulder and as soon as her eyes met the scan of the tumor, they widened so big they looked like they were going to pop out of her head. "I read about a case at mayo where the surgery took 17 hours. The head surgeon had four rotating assistants."

"Oh, no way, really? I've read about that same thing." Madelaine claimed while smiling brightly at Lexie.

"Actually?" Lexie asked her in shock as a smile like Madelaine's started to form on her face as well.

"Yeah, and Lexie's right. Also one of those assistants didn't even do anything besides be there to give the administered fluids." She told the attendings.

"Okay, you know what? Don't try and Lexopedia your guys' way on this. This is my tumor." Cristina stated with an evil glance.

"What happened to the patient at mayo?" Arizona asked as Lexie sighed before answering.

"He died. That's why it only took 17 hours." Lexie replied.

That was when Owen had walked into the room. "Hey, I just heard. Isaac has an inoperable tumor? It's Isaac's tumor?" Owen asked which made Madelaine choke on the air she was breathing at the mention of Isaac's name.

"Wait! The tumor is Isaac's?!" Madelaine asked as everyone looked at her sadly.

"Yes, it's Isaac's." Derek responds.