𝗑𝗑𝗂𝗏. 𝗌𝗍𝖺𝗋𝗍 𝗆𝖾 𝗎𝗉

CHAPTER TWENTY-F𝐎𝐔𝐑 (     𝖲𝗍𝖺𝗋𝗍 𝖬𝖾 𝖴𝗉     )

CHAPTER TWENTY-F𝐎𝐔𝐑
(     𝖲𝗍𝖺𝗋𝗍 𝖬𝖾 𝖴𝗉     )

• • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • •

It has been a few days after the hospital was filled up with patients and victims from the Pacific College shooting and since Evangeline Whitney was shot, and because she has healed a bit better but is still in recovery Madelaine was able to work and perform surgeries knowing her younger sister is perfectly fine.

As she was walking around the hospital alone she eventually bumped into Meredith and Cristina and decided to join in on their conversation.

"Try again. It could be a false negative. Maybe you tried too early. What is it, day ten?" Cristina asked Meredith making Madelaine know exactly what the two girls were talking about.

"Yeah." Meredith responded.

"Oh, we're talking about Meredith trying to get pregnant?" Madelaine knowingly asked as she joined the conversation.

"Yeah, and yes... totally early. Pee on a bunch of different sticks. Don't let the one stick win." Cristina suggested.

"Well, it's a scientific test. I hardly think I can bend it to my will." Meredith claimed.

"I'm doing three surgeries today. I did four yesterday. I'm unstoppable. And you got defeated by a piece of plastic covered in urine? Buck up." Cristina complained as Madelaine agreed with her.

"Yeah, Mer, what Cristina said."

"What is this, everybody got paged?" Jackson asked confused when he saw Meredith, Cristina, and Madelaine walking to the same place he, Alex, and April were walking to.

"It's that time of year again. The chickens have hatched." Alex commented as they followed Meredith, Madelaine, and Cristina.

"Is that some sort of a code?" April asked Alex confused by what he just said.

"Those chicks." Alex said as he referred to the new students walking behind Lexie and Chief Webber.

"Oh, first-year med students. Too dumb to find the toilet." Cristina muttered as she folded her arms up against her chest.

"Good morning. Behind me stand the interns and residents of tomorrow. Today you will show them what it's like to be a surgeon. When you go into surgery, they go into surgery. When they have a question, you will answer." Webber informed the current residents.