𝗑𝗑𝗂. 𝗌𝗈𝗆𝖾𝗍𝗁𝗂𝗇𝗀'𝗌 𝗀𝗈𝗍𝗍𝖺 𝗀𝗂𝗏𝖾

CHAPTER TWENTY-ONE (     𝖲𝗈𝗆𝖾𝗍𝗁𝗂𝗇𝗀'𝗌 𝖦𝗈𝗍𝗍𝖺 𝖦𝗂𝗏𝖾      )

CHAPTER TWENTY-ONE
( 𝖲𝗈𝗆𝖾𝗍𝗁𝗂𝗇𝗀'𝗌 𝖦𝗈𝗍𝗍𝖺 𝖦𝗂𝗏𝖾 )

"When a heart wasn't available, I opted to continue with Roy Henley's lung transplant..." Teddy announced as she started to trail off, while Madelaine was trying to focus on the speech she kept getting distracted by Jackson and April's minor conversation since they were sitting right in front of her.

"It's all in your head." April said, as Jackson let out a sigh.

"My name isn't on the O.R. board. I checked the schedule. Nobody wants to work with me, 'cause I'm not on anybody's service." Jackson claimed.

"It's an oversight, okay? Just— Just ask around." April replied, trying to boost up her friends negative energy.

"Do you know how many things I've screwed up in the last month?" Jackson asked her, as finally Madelaine lost it and snapped.

"Just stop it, will you. I'm serious. Shut up, and pay attention for now then later, ask around and get on someone's service then get back to work." Madelaine annoyedly said, as she then leaned back into her seat and let out a huff as Meredith who was sitting next to her looked at her confused before just then Alex came over and plopped himself down next to her.
"You smell like you're sweating booze." Madelaine commented as he just rolled his eyes.

"Yeah, and where have you been?" Meredith asked.

"I want the weekend you had." Jackson sarcastically chimed in.

"What happens in Vegas, you know?" Alex responded before quickly switching the topic.
"Hey, who's Stark? I'm supposed to be on Stark's service today."

"Oh, me, too. He's the new PED's attending, since Robbins left." April answered him with a cheeky smile.

"Crap." Alex muttered. "I can't handle a bunch of sick kids today. I can't do it." He added, as he let out a sigh.

"So was it a bachelor party or—" April started to ask but then got shushed by Meredith.

"Shh. They're talking about Cristina."

"Oh." April whispered before turning back around as Madelaine then stared down at the red headed girl for a few moments as she started to suspect something off about April, but stopped when she heard Teddy starting to speak about one of her best friends, Cristina Yang.