𝗑𝗏𝗂. 𝗐𝗂𝗍𝗁 𝗒𝗈𝗎 𝗂'𝗆 𝖻𝗈𝗋𝗇 𝖺𝗀𝖺𝗂𝗇

CHAPTER SIXTEEN (      𝖶𝗂𝗍𝗁 𝖸𝗈𝗎 𝖨'𝗆 𝖡𝗈𝗋𝗇 𝖠𝗀𝖺𝗂𝗇      )

CHAPTER SIXTEEN
( 𝖶𝗂𝗍𝗁 𝖸𝗈𝗎 𝖨'𝗆 𝖡𝗈𝗋𝗇 𝖠𝗀𝖺𝗂𝗇 )

     After spending a month in San Francisco with her sister Victorious and nephew Camden, almost two weeks ago Madelaine finally came back to Seattle so that she could get back to working, except ever since she's been back, she's been trying to get cleared into surgery by Andrew Pickens who seems to have a thing against her.

     As Madelaine walked into the hospital for another day at work, without any surgeries... she let out a sigh, annoyed about the fact she is now going to have to continue on finding some way for her to convince Andrew Pickens to clear her for surgery, which is going to be pretty hard.

      While she walked down the halls of the hospital after being paged to the main hallway where the doctors go to check their surgeries list, she ended up bumping into Cristina, Meredith, and Derek.

      "Derek got arrested again." Meredith informed Madelaine as they all started to walk down the hall together.

     "Meredith..." Derek mumbled.

      "Reckless Endangerment." She added.

      "Did he lose his license yet?" Cristina asked Meredith.

      "Oh, no, because they don't charge him, because the cops worship him." Meredith sarcastically claimed.

      "Because I saved some of their lives." Derek corrected her as he took off his coat.

     "What are we picking?" Meredith asked Cristina annoyedly.

     "Dress color. I'm not wearing white. It's sexist and... vaguely racist." Cristina responded as both Madelaine and Meredith looked over at the magazine Cristina was looking through. "No white, no veil, no rice."

     "Well, what will your mother say?" Meredith asked her.

     "No mother." She added sounding disgusted.

      "You know, I didn't get cleared for surgery... and I'm pretty sure it's your fault." Meredith accused Derek.

      "Yeah, me too." Madelaine chimed in.

      "Meredith, Madelaine, I am the Chief. I can overrule the counselor." Derek told them.

      "You can?" Both girls asked him in unison.