30.

Daniella watch as the angry dwarf storm up to her and her neck was now snapped to the side from the hard ass slap the woman delivered to her face.

"도대체 어디에 있었어?  내가 널 얼마나 걱정했는지 알아?, 이 새끼!"
"Where the hell have you been?  Do you know how much I worried for you?, you- this bastard!" The angry Korean women yelled with tears streaming down her face.

Now there was Daniella who was mute all of a sudden but mostly uncomfortable because she wasn't really used to other people bawling their eyes out to her other than her siblings.

"영형? 그래서 갑자기 벙어리가 되어버렸어!?!, 그래 그래 그럼 뮤트해"
"O? So you suddenly became dumb!?!, yes yes stay mute then" with a scoff kim turn to leave but was stopped by daniella's hand around her waist.

"Mi dispiace principessa"
"I'm sorry princess" Daniella whispered softly, exhaling deeply the short woman stare up at her before sighing "where have you been Daniella" she asked again and watch as Daniella pull away.

"I was taking care of something" Daniella murmured before feeling a harsh pain through her chest sending her to the ground as her hand covered the area.

Kim quickly went down before trying to remove her hand but she wouldn't move "if you don't move your fucking hand Daniella" Kim said harshly before tearing Daniella's shirt open only to see a lot of blood with a cloth blocking it.

"I- why didn't you tell me you were bleeding Daniella!"

"It doesn't mat-" Kim cut her off

"Of course it fucking matters" Kim sighing before rubbing her forehead "where's your first aid?" Kim asked clearly not in the mood anymore, Daniella told her where and she head to get it before heading back to the living room.

She help Daniella lay in the couch by force since she wanted to do it by herself, Kim took off the cloth and quickly rub the cream around the wound before cutting the dead flesh off and put some pressure on the flesh around the bullet before pulling in out and placing back the cloth to stop the bleeding from worsening, she cleaned it up well then place a light slightly thin wound bandage on it.

She looked up at Daniella who was staring up at the ceiling, sighing she got up off her knees and went to put it back then wash her hands only to see Daniella enter the bathroom
"I-Thanks"and with that she went in the cabinet and took out something like a liquid and a pill.

She then left the bathroom and kim exist also watching as she walk out the room, she didn't stop her or anything she took out some clothes and went back to into the bathroom to wash off the anger she was feeling.

After about an hour or so she finally got out but daniella wasn't in the room, not caring anymore she grag her clothes on and took the top sheet off the bed then climbed in and pull the sheets over her turning down the AC knowing it's colder when it's low.

Kim didn't fall asleep at all she couldn't not without daniella and not with the way she's feeling so she closed her eyes and got lost in thoughts not hearing when Daniella entered the room, took a shower or made a bit of noises with the closest until Kim felt the bed dip and so she knew daniella was there.

She kept her back turned and her eyes closed, daniella stared at her beauty's back before laying and dragging her body closer to the short woman "mi dispiace amore mio" the Italian whisper only to be ignored so she continued "Scusa se me ne sono andato senza informarti di dove mi trovassi, è stato così improvviso... io-io ero um.  Vanessa era nei guai e ho dovuto salvare il suo stupido culo".
"Sorry I left without informing you of where I was, it was so sudden ... I-I was um.  Vanessa was in trouble and I had to save her stupid ass" daniella sighed.

Kim turned around and stared at her but before Daniella knew it she was hit with a pillow "sorry" Kim apologized before hitting her more harder than before "sorry just felt like you deserve more for the bullshit you pulled" Kim grumble out before sitting up and daniella following.

🐂💩- sorry

"You have every right to hit me-" she was cut off with a hit to her chest then another and they kept following, it was wasn't long before Kim broke down and daniella pull her into her arms taking all the hits she was being delivered but didn't let her beauty go.

"Y-You can't just disappear like that" Kim sob and Daniella hushed her as she apologized over and over. Planting kisses to her lover's head nonstop as she rub her back.

After Kim finally calmed down she pull away before hitting Daniella with another pillow "ok I'm sorry that's the last one" she mumbled before biting back a laughter as she stared at Daniella's irritated face.

"And you're not forgiven but I want my cuddles or else I won't fall asleep so don't take it as if you're forgiven, you have to earn it" Kim sassed and daniella smiled before nodding and pull Kim back into her arms wrapping them protectivly around her beauty delivering kisses to her head.

"buonanotte bellezza mia"
"good night my beauty"
daniella whisper and Kim hummed before pushing daniella down and climbing on top of her placing back daniella's hands where they're supposed to be then snuggled into her neck.

"좋은 밤 못생긴"
"good night ugly."

"아직도 너에게 화났어"
"Still mad at you"Kim said playfully and Daniella smiled at that before a sigh left her lips with the feeling as joy filled her up.

Daniella didn't fall asleep the exact time but she was glad that she could with her lover in her arms and not in the couch or guest room by herself, not as if she loves cuddling but she just wants to stay with her la bellezza
and ensure that she's safe in her arms where she's supposed to be.

🐝

You have completed another chapter 🙌🏾💍

Thank you for reading ᐖ❤

To make her happy ☆↝★

Also please leave a comment ⍢⃝

-M