1/fountain hills🏔️⛰️

Hi fans,this is one of my two novels, I've published.i do hope you love this novel.it's dedicated to the  secret life of teenagers

       **********************************
" Luna,we need you,come back to us, please.luna remember our love,the love we shared. My inner wolf is crying out for you to come back. Please come back to me,to us." And that is usually the dream I have and I wake up,but I can't quit figure out who am supposed to come back to. Hi am Luna and I and my besties, don't belong to the mortals.
Cause, we're immortals.

#############

"Hey hurry up, before dad comes back"and that was my sister Quinn said,I really love my sister, Quinn,she was my partner in crime,my best friend at home,my comforter.

I know  your probably wondering what we where doing.well she had to see a guy,who wanted to see her. My parents are so strict,they didn't  even allow us keep much friends, talk more of having a boy as a friend.
That made us hate living,it made me feel somehow.i had a lot of questions,why Life had to treat me so unfair.

"am coming,am coming" I replied my sister. Am supposed to keep an eye out ,just in case my dad came back.she finished seeing the guy and bide good bye
Luckily,my dad did not come back yet.
I wasn't surprised.

My parents were always so busy with work,they hardly came back home. But it doesn't mean they didn't have an eye out.

We had four security,two escort,2 house help.one chef,one cleaner. Plus my two brothers,with me and my two sisters. You can see how hard it is to escape. Luckily I and my sisters have spent time studying all the security at home

My brothers had freedom, because they were my mom's favorite and plus my dad did everything my mom asked.not that he wanted to,but it's just like my mom acts like a devil in a sheep clothing. She had a way of getting what she wanted.and plus she loved our brothers more than us,so she made sure they got everything they wanted.
They even shouted at her and she'd do nothing about it.for me that was screwed up.

I forgot to introduce myself.
Hi,my name is ASHLEY LUNA MARS,a teenage girl trying to make the best of life,while it lasts.
I was told when I was little,that I didn't belong here by my siblings.
They later apologized and said that it was just a slip of tongue and that they said it out of anger.
But I know that, that's a lie.cause ever since I was small unspeakable things has been occuring in my Life,like one time u heard a scream,it sounded like a banchear,but when I asked others around me they said they didn't hear anything.

My mom is moving I and Quinn,to a new city she said we have to learn to live life,but I know she didn't do or say such to my brothers.

Luckily,I have a best friend, ELNA WESTON,who just newly moved there with my other best friend SUKIE DUKE .
She was so happy, when I told her that I'd be moving into the city very soon.
                 I really can't wait to see her.

"We are here, fountain hills" one of our drivers,Mr Stan,said as he said and opened the door of the car.
I and my sister came out of the vehicle, amazed by the view.
It had a mountain by the side of our house and a forest at the back.
These was our family house at fountain hills,it was well decorated with a nice velvet curtain,a  glass door leading to the little varander  ,which was facing the forest,the television was extremely big ,with a comfy couch with soft pillows on them.
I really liked the house we lived in,it was silk,cool, classic,fancy,fun and comfortable.

You might be thinking,am one rich, spoilt brat,but really my parents didn't give us a chance to become all these rich men children,who did nothing but to go through their phone, look pretty,try to impress others, wanting to own the most expensive and raining stuff.my parents trained us really well.

I went up to my room, leaving my sister on the phone with her two bff's( nella and Queen)
I got upstairs, realizing my bag was already in my room .I thanked God,cause practically,I didn't have strength to carry my bags up to my room,I packed a whole lot of things.
I just jumped on top of my bed and slept off.

******************
I felt my self walking towards the forest at the back of my house,as something called out to me.i was almost at the forest when I realized something move in the tress,causing them to shake.
I stauttered and asked who was there,that must have been a crazy thing to ask ,cause practically,who would stay outside,with all these cold .i felt the cold breeze on my skin,that was when I realized I only came out with a singlet and a short Jean.
Deep in the forest I could see a blue eyes, shining  so bright .
I turned my  back and started  running towards my house.half way to the door I tripped and landed on the floor.as I fell down,some of the dirt and leaf from the forest was caught on my hair.i led still on the ground,as a voice called out to me.

"Luna,luna,it's that you? " The gentle,but yet cool voice said.i wondered how whoever these person was, knew my name.cause each time we come to fountain hills am usually inside.
except for the last trip we had here,i didn't quit remember what happened, which was weird. before I could see who it was,I felt my head spinning,as I collapsed,right there,on the floor.
The voice of my sister Quinn,woke me up.she was calling me out for dinner.
I stood up,to find myself on my bedroom on top of my bed."maybe it was just a dream" I said to myself as i walked over to the mirror on my bed room, trying to arrange my hair.as I found some pieces of dirt and leafs on my head "holy shit,it wasn't a dream" I muttered to myself.

*********************
What's up sparkers,I hope you did enjoy these first chapter.
do remember to comment and if they is any mistake on the spellings and grammar,am so sorry.
My new update on chapter two is coming soon and I know you can't wait to see what Ashley will discover.
          Don't forget to vote🥰😘
Lots of love
Bye sparkers. 😘😊😜.