4/introduction😊🤗

He brought a seat close and asked "why do girls like you,just have to be such a rude bitch?" He asked,and before  Elna could say a word,I chirped in. "She was just giving you what you asked for.come to think about it,you owe her a thank you" I said with so much confident "look,we don't want to be so rude on our first day,so if you don't mind,can you walk back to your seat" Sukie completed. A man who I assumed to be our English teacher walked in. "You all are gonna regret that sweet hearts" he said and returned back to his seat.
"Settle down every one" the man said with a smile on his face." I learnt we have three new student, please can you come up here and introduce yourselves to the class" he asked politely.
We walked in front of the class as everyone's eyes were on us. "Hi am mister James and you are?" He asked
"Elna,Sukie,Luna" we completed hoping we'll go take our seat. "Please can you introduce yourselves properly?" He said,with a look on his face,that made us think,he didn't want us running out mouths like cheetahs,who just spotted a prey.

Elna stepped out " hi everyone, my name is Lisa elan Weston,but you can call me elan , my dad owns a big Enterprise company,my mom owns this big company that helps people find land or you can say she an estate agent. I have a senior sister and a junior brother who stays with my mom, these are my really cool and amazing besties,am more of a shopping person,my birthday is on the third of January ,my name Elna is gotten from a Greek word which means a creative person and,I think that's all" Elna concluded
After her, Sukie stepped up.

"Hi am duke Sukie Kylie,but you can call me Sukie,my father is a judge and my mom is an explorer,who collects valuable objects and then sells them.
Am the only girl child in my home,I have three brothers.am more of a snack and movie person,I was born on March seventh and my name Sukie is from a Hebrew language which means Lily,rose or something good.i and my besties sings and draw too."she concluded and it was now my turn.

"Hi everyone,my name is Ashley Luna Mars,but you can call me Luna. My dad owns a bank and a museum,my mom is a lawyer. Am the last born,I have two sisters and two brothers.am more of a staying at home kind and the cooking kind.i enjoy exercise.my birthday is on the fourteenth of February,yes ,I was born on a love day.
I and my two best friends family are family friends and my name Luna is borrowed from a Latin word,which means,silver or goddess of the moon,which is equivalent to the Greek Selene" I concluded

"Waw you are all interesting people,you can take your sit" we nodded and headed back to our seat,on our way back we heard some guy,from those group of boys say. "They is nothing interesting about sluts, Mr j" and everyone started to laugh.i and my friends turned out backs and gave them a fuck you hand and faced front once more.
           I can already tell that these is going to be one of those stressful and annoying days one can have.

***************************************
Hey sparkers am so sorry these chapter was a little bit boring,just thought you wanted to know the characters a little more.
I promise to make the next one awesome 🥺😘
          Love😘
        Angelspark5 🥰