12/Beach party🥳

Sukie's POV
I was so excited that my friends agreed to come along with me.
I wasn't going to be spending hours alone with Mason and probably with his friends too.
After school we hanged out at our usual spot,all things sweet,we talked, laughed till Elna brought up the topic of Mason kissing me.
"You sure you didn't like the kiss?" She asked with a devilish smile.
"No" I replied her immediately,trying so hard to hide my feelings.
"If you didn't,why didn't you push him away?" Luna asked another question.this girl was really getting to my nerves. I still repeated my answer .

***************************
The night came so fast,it was cold out,but we decided to walk to the beach. Stupid idea,I know right?.

Elna dressed in a gold coloured crop top, gold coloured above the knee Flay skirt,white Snickers.
Luna dressed in a grey Short gown,which exposed a little bit of her back and wore a white Snickers stripped with black,making it look like grey colour.
While I dressed in a pitch sport gown and a pitch Snickers stripped with black to go with it.
I know,the colour of our dress was the same as our hair.
We are so stupid for not grabbing any cardigan.

Getting closer to the beach,Luna spoke up.
"So why did he want us to come to the beach?" She asked and I knew by the look on her face she was scared something might go wrong.
"I have no idea" I replied her as we drew closer to the sound of music and laughter.
"Emm guys,I think I might know why" elan said as she glared on the beach,we walked closer and I was speechless.
It was a fucking party,a pretty big one at that with drinks,kids from our school and outside the school were here.maybe he thought if he mentioned it was a party I wouldn't be here right now,well he wasn't wrong.
People passed us,as the smell of different kinds of alcohol, erupted from them.
Gosh,the smell was discustting.
"I'd say,they do have a good taste for things when it comes to you guys" someone said and we turned around to see a girl with a dark hair straightened and it stop on top of her shoulder.
It was one of the girls from the ELITE PACK,she gave us a smile.

"Hi,am Lisa" she introduced her self,with her hand stretched out towards us.
"Here's some drink,we'll see you some other time" she said with a smile as she handed three cups to us,which was filled with drink,she waved at us and left.
"Hey girls" we turned to see who it was,it was Mason,with a smile on his face.
"Hey" the three of us chorused.
"I see you've met Lisa" he said with a smile.
"Yeah she's really nice" Luna said
"Well,I hope you don't mind if I borrow Sukie for a minute" he asked my friends politely.
"Sure" Luna replied him.
"Hope you won't have too much fun" Elna said to him with a side wink.
"Come on let's go" Luna said to her as she dragged her alongside her.
Mason chuckled.
" Your friends are really funny" he said to me,with that to die for smile.
"Yeah,they are the best" I said to him,as we looked at my two best friends agure about something.

"Hey can I show you something?" He asked,I looked confused,but deep down I hope it was another kiss.
"What do you want to show me?" I asked him,letting him know,he shouldn't try to kidnap me.
He looked around and then grabbed my hands towards the huge house,which I thought was a hotel, but unfortunately it wasn't.
He said it belonged to the ELITE PACK as a whole.

We walked in and he took me to a room I supposed was his own.
"So what did you want to show me?" I asked him, "can't that wait" he said as he moved forward towards me and I moved backwards.
"Why are you resisting?" He asked me,as our eyes locked at each other.
I couldn't  say a word,as he moved forward and I moved backwards. With every step he took forward,I took one backwards,till my back hit the wall.

"I'd never get tired of kissing you" he said as he leaned forward to me and placed his lips on mine.
We kissed for a while,it was like our first kiss repeating it self again.
He pulled away slowly.
"Would you go on a date with me?" He asked me. Did he just ask me out?, felt like flying to heaven out of joy.

I waited for a moment before giving my answer "yes,yes I would" as I gave my answer,I suddenly felt a sharp pain in my head.
A noise I couldn't quite figure out kept on making a terrible headache occur on me.
Fuck I couldn't feel myself,I felt so weak, my legs became limp as I crashed to the ground.
Fuck the only thing I could see was Mason's face and then everything went blank.
Fuck,did I just faint?
*

*********************
Hey sparkers, something amazing is about to happen.
Keep on reading,voting, commenting and follow me.
                   Lots of love 😘
           Angelspark5 🥰