3/ first day of school😉☺️

the day I was meant to start school came really fast.i woke up as early as possible,cause I couldn't sleep.
So I decided to prepare some pan cake.
When I was done,I ate and luckily it was already six fifty five in the morning.  
I went up stairs ,took my bath,applied some cosmetics and deodorants,untied my hair and brushed it neatly ,got my bag pack,my phone on my  hands,my earphones on,but only put one ear on.i came downstairs greeted Nan Kate  grapped my car keys andleft for school.

As I stepped out,I saw Sukie leaning on her car.
" Hey bestie" she said with a smile on her face
" Ok,ok,your looking good" she complimented me, after looking at my dress for a while
"

You look quite good yourself" I said to her as we both laughed.
" Now come on let's go get,one of us"  she said as she rolled her eyes and we each got into our car and drove to Elna's house.
We got there but instead of leaving immediately, madam Elna got us waiting , finally she was done.
"Sorry, sorry,I know your mad at me" she said apologitic. "Am glad you didn't need a prophet to tell you that" Sukie said sarcastically , while Elna just rolled her eyes. "Quick check before we go ,sun glasses, check,one bottom of shirt open, check, light make up,check,raised skirt,check,car keys, check,we are all set" Elna concluded with a smile . "You can be such a drama queen" Sukie said to her as I gave a loud laugh.luckily my laugh didn't wake , Elna's nanny up,her sister already left for school and for Sukie's brother, Andrew,he already was in school. "First day of school" we all chuckled, because of what Sukie said and entered each of our cars and drove off to school.
Sukie first,me second,while Elna followed behind.

**********************************
We reached school and saw a lot of people still coming, while some discussing in the parking lot. I and my two besties parked in one place,got out the Same time and made our way into the school building,with our sun glasses, of course.
          As we pushed the doors open every one turned to look at us, Even those who didn't care were forced to look because one our beauty and two,the aroma of our body spray,was wow.

Suddenly a girl with brown hair came in front of us. "Hey girls,am Jennie and I would be your guide,till you get to finally know your way around, follow me" she said with a board smile on her face.we followed her
She showed us our lockers and thankfully it was opposite my two friends." You guys have to pick a club and be on time for your lectures,here's your schedules and the school's rules" she concluded as she gave us a single booklet to each of us.we heard the bell ring, signing us that it was time for first period. "See you after first period or maybe during launch".she said and left for class.

I missed a little detail, Sukie's hair is pitch(dark pink) in colour, Elna is blond,while I had grey hair.fun right?.
Back to the main issue.

"Well we have to get to class, what do we have first?" Elna asked.
"Well,we are having English" replied Sukie. "Well , let's get going" I said to the two of them,as we started looking for room 12b.
We found it and walked in,only to see the teacher, haven't arrived yet .Elna and Sukie drew their seat close to my desk,as we started discussing, while suddenly,the door was open, we were thinking that it was the teacher, but unfortunately group of guys entered the classroom,with there hands tucked in there pocket.
"Gosh those guys are hot"Elna said,to the two of us with her head bent closer to us. Well she wasn't lying. "Gosh they're coming over here,act normal,act normal" as the three of us started drawing on our sketch book.
I was drawing what seemed to be the eyes of some one, Sukie focused on drawing her sketch of her parents dancing, while Elna was drawing what seemed to be her dream man.
"Your in our seat" a voice,that sounded familiar said. We all looked up.
"Sorry ,we didn't realize these seats were personalized" Elna replied him, while we all stood up,packed our stuff and moved  a little bit to the front seat.while we could see all their gaze on us.while  one of the guys walked up to us.

***************************************
Hey, sparkers,I hope you enjoyed this last chapter,cause these novel is about to take another turn💖😊
Please do remember to vote and comment.
And for those who voted in the previous chapter,thank you so much .
I really appreciate.
                             Lots of love
          Angelspark5