8/ detention? no!🥺

We weren't quit Happy about getting detention,but it was worth it. That Veronica of a girl deserved what she got.
But, then,the guys who are in the ELITE PACK and joined in the fight,also has to be in this detention with us,wish us luck not starting another fight.
" Am not sure I can do this" Elna said pacing around. " Why?" I asked " we are going to be spending hours,with not only that bastard, Veronica,but also with the ELITE PACK" she said,still feeling anxious.
" And so,what we have to do is mind our own business and before you know it, it's over" I said to her,as I gave both her and Sukie a warm hug.

Unfortunately, school was about to end in five,four,three , two,one. The school bell rang.
I and my friends matched into the classroom, where the detention was been held.
We opened the door and luckily,it was just the teacher that was there.we took our sits and started to discuss. Few minutes later,the dearest ELITE PACK entered, followed Veronica and her useless friends.

" Good,we are all here" Mrs Smith said with a smile,but no one returned the smile or said anything.
" Well, would someone tell me what caused the fight?" Mrs Smith asked,but no one replied her.
" Miss Weston,would you mind telling me what happened?" She asked,now looking serious
" I won't mind" Elna said,with so much determination.
" These little spoilt brat here, wrote some mean things about I and my friends and instead of this bastard here ( she said, pointing at Veronica) to apologise,she threw in a sarcastic reply. Ma my friends were only trying to correct her,cause obviously,she lacks home training" Elna explained and sat down,as Veronica threw her a hateful glare.
" Miss Jasmin,do you have anything to say about this" she asked Veronica.
" I've been waiting for you to ask me to explain,any ways,I was just trying to run my campaign for class president.i expected them to know that polities is a dirty game.just see what she did to my face " Veronica said, showing the teacher the marks of my hands that was left on her face,due to frequent slapping, I kept on giving her.
" Well, Veronica,the school's head has decided to disqualify you from the campaign" she stopped,took a deep breath and continued. " We have a meeting with the staff,so behave yourselves while am gone,no fighting,no playing,you can talk but no noise making,no bad behavior while am gone." She concluded and left. " Am disqualified, because of this fools" she said as she kept her face in an irritating manner.
" I can see the slap you received earlier hasn't taught you anything,if only someone would have allowed me beat you more,you could have learnt something" I said to her and turned my face to the guy,holding me from almost slapping her to death.
He just looked up from his phone and gave me a light smile. Gosh,why does his smile has to be so perfect and it made him look more handsome and hot. I sighed and turned back to my friends. Who gave me the look that says,is that guy flriting with you? .
I just rolled my eyes. Am not the dating or falling in love kind,so I clearly don't have time to start one now.
Everyone was just in their own little group discussing or doing one thing or the order.
An glad am with my friends,if not I could have be board to death.you Know that feeling you get when the people around you,are not giving you the same energy you're giving them.

Just few more hours to go .I said to myself, hoping that this detention shit,will be all over soon. All of a sudden,a paper landed on our desk,we turned out back,to see who the hell threw it. Only to face the same annoying guys from the ELITE PACK. They just nodded, probably signing to open up the paper.
Elna grapped it and opened it to see the content. It read.

We're sorry about the way we held you guys earlier,but we know you liked it.

We turned and looked at them as we read the last sentence. They just gave us a light smile.
" What should we reply them?" Sukie asked
" I don't know,thank you? Maybe?" I replied her not quite sure.
Elna picked her pen and wrote.

Apology accepted,but please do wipe that smile off your face . Sukie wrote. and am sorry for the slap any of you received earlier. Elna chirped in.
And by the way, it's not polite to throw papers at girls

I concluded and showed them what I've written,they nodded in agreement that it was ok.
I turned and threw back the paper to them.
They kept on writing to us and we kept on replying .they were kind of making this detention less boring for us.
Unfortunately,as we replied the last one, detention was over.
I and my besties packed our things,stood up,gave them a light smile and left the class.
We could see the anger all over Veronica and friends face,they were furious and really mad at us.
One,we nearly bit them to death and Two,their boyfriends,were talking to us.
I could see the THIS MEANS WAR written all over her face.

**********************************
Hey sparkers,am so happy with the comment and votes I've been getting. Am so happy and grateful.
Am sorry for my late updates,school just started,so am trying to balance my school life,social life,work life, personal life and my writing novel life,so I'll try to give you more updates.
Sparkers,you guys need to check out this novel, it's name is " Barbara's book of fire" written by my number one sparker. " Sovrano88". It will really mean a lot to me,if you do.
And don't forget to vote and comment.bye sparkers
Lots of love 😘
Angelspark5 🥰