6/ tryouts 🤸

We looked at each other like what the hell.
After each of our classes,we met at launch,where we finally met Jennie again.

"Hey girls, hope you made new friends?" Elna asked with happiness written all over  her face." Obviously, everyone seems to want to be friends,with the new kids" I replied her, while Sukie nodded in agreement.
" Hey girls" we turned,only to see Jennie storming towards us. " Hey" we replied  in unison " how has your day been going?" She asked with a polite smile on her face. " Good" Sukie replied her,for the group." Well good,I just wanted to ask, if you'd like to join the school's cheerleaders,we are having our tryouts tomorrow" she asked,yet another question.
" Sure ,why not" I answered for the team.
"Great see you tomorrow,after school, bye" she said as she waved her hands and left us, probably to go sit with her friends.
The bell that signers that launch is over,rang and we all stood up to leave.
" Meet me at my house for practice,after school" Elna said with a smile. " I might be late,but no problem" Sukie said. " See you guys then" I said and we all went to the next class.

We finished our practice at Elna's and decided to get smoothies and the day for the tryouts came.We could see a lot of students there for the tryouts.

" Hey am glad you came" we turned and saw Jennie, who gave us a big hug as welcome.
" Wow,the people trying out are big" Elna said with her gaze, scanning every one.
" No,some of the girls are already among cheerleaders,while some are the girlfriends of some of the elite,some girls are the ones from elite pack and we also have our football team,who are also here,but just to watch" she concluded,with a smile on her face.
" Well good luck,am really looking forward on seeing you make the team" she said and left.
" Guys,I feel like am going to faint" Elna said, pretending to gasp for air. " She's right" Sukie said, acting the same way " why?" I asked in shock. " The ELITE PACK are watching and not only that,they are also in the football team" Elna said looking towards where they were sitting.
" I can't recall us being afraid to perform in front of people, simply because of some guys,you know why,cause we are strong and nothing can pull us down.we can't just back out of these because of some guys.now hands in,who are we?" I asked my team. " Rear bitches " they chorused and we took our seat were the presenters sat. And thank God,we were having this tryouts in the football field, because I too felt nervous.
" Next up Elna , Sukie and Luna" the girl announcing called out.
We came out and I stepped a little forward to say something.
" Hey guys,we gonna be presenting a dance with the song SAY SO by DOJA  CAT" I said and signed the DJ to start playing the song,he started playing the music and we started to dance.
       When we finished dancing and we took a bow. Some people clapped, while some didn't.
Someone, was really cheering for us,we turned only to see, Andrew, Sukie' s brother.
She ran towards him and gave him a big hug.
One of the girls,who I assume is among the judges stood up and announced that the girls who made it to the team, their names would be posted in the school's notice board.
        Andrew asked if we wanted to go shopping,we nodded and left with him and his friends.

**************************
Hey sparkers,I hope you all remember Andrew, hope I didn't bore you. Please vote and comment on what you think should happen next on this wonderful novel.
                       Love🥰
       Angelspark5 😘