9/ All Things Sweet 🧁

Finally,a day when we don't have to go to school, Saturday.
They are one of my favorite days,as long as I don't have to do anything.
Home was so boring, Quinn went out with her friends, Nan Kate went to get some food stuff and am just board at home,doing nothing.
I even got tired of technology.i thought of calling my friends,but what if they were busy?,I decided to call Sukie.
" Hey girl, what's up?" Sukie asked me over the phone." Nothing much,just feeling board" I explained to her. " Same here" she replied and they was a minute silence between us and then she spoke up. " What if I call Elna and we all go out for some snacks and fun?" She asked,more like she suggested.
" That's actually a great idea.how did you get to be the smart one in the group?" I asked her,more like teasing her. " Well,you never know" she replied and I could hear her chuckle over the line.
" I'll meet you at Elna's in, let's say five or ten minutes" I said to her. " Sure,bye girl" she said and hanged up.
I was sure excited that I had to spend my precious time with my friends. It's so amazing to stick with friends who makes you feel comfortable,cause with them you can be sure all your problems are gone.
I got dressed in my leather trousers,a sport bra,a leather jacket and a boot .I grabbed my car key and then headed for Elna's house.
*******************†
I got to Elna's house to see Sukie, waiting patiently outside. She was dressed in a crop top,a short and a boot. I assume she's waiting for my arrival.i got down from my vehicle and walked towards her.
" Hey" I called out to her,with a smile on my face. " It's about time" she said " wait,have you been waiting for me?" I asked her with a shock written on my face. " Obviously" she replied with a facial expression that says she's angry.
I let out a laugh,which i know made Sukie angry.
She just rolled her eyes,in a way of saying I should stop laughing. Luckily I finally stopped.
" Are you done? ,Can we go in now?" She asked and started marching in." Hey,wait for me" I called out to Sukie.

" Besties" someone called out to us.we looked up to see Elna rushing down the stairs towards us.
She pulled the two of us into a tight hug. To be honest Elna is very strong hugger.
She finally pulled away, thankfully.
" You don't know how happy I am that your here.i was board to death,I even got tired of social media" she said to us,as a smile lit up her face. " Wow,if that's the case,I think we should leave" I said to her with a grin on my face. Elna never gets tired of social media ,well until now that is.
" Hey come on,you want me to be bored to death" she said, while pulling us back. " Okay girls,what the heck are we supposed to do?" Sukie asked " uh,we can go to the amusement pack" Elna Suggested " no" I and Sukie chorused. " What about the library?" She asked again. " Who goes to the library on a Saturday?" I asked her,with a sarcastic smile. " Your right...hey what about the all things sweet" Elna suggested again,but I must agree that this was her best choice yet. All Things Sweet was a store that has everything possibly with sugar,or anything sweet. That was the place Elna took me for ice cream, on the day I arrived at fountain hills.
"Sure,why not" Sukie said and I nodded,in a way of saying I agreed.

We arrived there,only to see some few expensive cars parked in front of the store.
" This place is unusually filled up today" Sukie said with an amazed face. " Do you think,we would get our orders in time,to Leave?" Elna asked and by the way she sounded I could already tell that she didn't want to really go in because of the way it seems crowded.
" Let's find out" I replied her with a polite smile,as we walked in.

We just  walked straight to where we were going to order what we wanted, without looking to see the people inside.
"Hello" we all greeted the cashier. " Hey girls, what's up?.what would you like to order.
" Emm I think am going to have the banana smoothies" Elna said,why suddenly someone spoke up.
" Um, it's quite a cute choice for a badass bitch like you" we all turned to see who said that and to our greatest surprise,you already know,one of the guys from ELITE PACK.
" Oh,is it?" Elna asked sarcastically." Yeah actually,it is" he took a deep breath before speaking up again. " Liam would be so happy to hear this" he said with a smirk on his face.
We all looked in total confusion.
" Let's just get our orders and get the hell out of here" Sukie said out loud,which gave us the impression she was being sarcastic.
"maybe you guys should try being a bit less sarcastic. To be honest,I don't really like girls when they are being sarcastic and rude. Hi,am Mason" he said as he winked at Sukie and we could see,she was clearly blushing. I and Elna stared in disbelief of what we just saw.
A girl with a red hair finally came out, maybe from the bathroom or something and she clung onto Mason.
" Hey babe am through,can we leave now?" She asked him,as she gave us a death glare.
" Sure. See you girls around" Mason said with a smile and left the store.
" Okaaaayyy,so let's get on with ordering" Elna said
" You know what,am ready to go home guys" Sukie said to the both of us. " But we just got here" Elna said with a frown on her face.
"Am not just feeling like staying outside any longer" Sukie said to us.
That was weird,few minutes ago she wanted to go out and now she's not feeling like going out again.
"OMG,Sukie are you jealous?" I asked her in disbelief.
" Jealous?,of what exactly?" Sukie asked in an outrageous manner.
" Of that girl who just walked out with Mason. Your jealous because it wasn't you clinging to him that way" I concluded.
" She has a point" Elna said in a supportive way.
" Your not sure of what your saying.you know what see you guys later" she said and left for the door,as I and Elna ran after her,with our smoothies.
I know she was trying to change the topic.
But,Sukie is jealous.

*******************************
Hey sparkers,am so sorry for the late update, I'll  make it up to you guys.
So what do you think?,do you feel like they is going to be a suson/makieson ship,do you also feel like they is a Elli/Lina ship coming soon.
Tell me what you feel in the comment section and if you have any idea for a couple's name I really would love to hear them.
Please keep on reading,voting and commenting.
                  Lots of love😘
          Angelspark5 🥰