14/first attempt with Aiden🤭

Luna's POV
I left Elna not because I wanted to,but because I had a call I needed to attend to.
I left with an encouraging words,which I know even after she hears it,she still would feel nervous.
I answered the caller.
"Hello, who's this?" I asked through all the noise from the party.
I just heard breathing,heavy one at that and I asked again.
"Hello,can you hear me?,who is this" I asked the unknown number again.
They was silence for a bit, before I heard someone laugh at the background.
"Looks like your still standing but not for long" the female voice said and hanged up.
I tried calling back,but it kept on saying the number didn't exist.
Who was this fucking bitch.
Suddenly someone  grabbed my phone from my back.
"Ahhhhh" I screamed and it turned out to be the guy who's voice and eyes seemed familiar.
He laughed by the way I jumped up in fear.
"It's not funny,you almost gave me a heart attack" I complied to him and just as I said heart attack,I remembered that song heart attack by Demi Lovato,but that was not important right now.
"What would a badass bitch like you be afraid of and in a party where they're a lot of people?" He asked with a smile
" Exactly,they is a lot of people here,you can't really trust people" he laughed again.
His laugh must have done something to me,cause I found my self smiling back at him.
"Tushar,hi am Aiden" he introduced himself with a smile on his face,as he stretched his hands out to me.
If he always has that smile,I think I'd probably give myself to him.
Gosh what was I thinking.
" Hi,am Luna" I said back,as I received his hands.
I suddenly felt an a electric shock pass through me where our hands touched.
"You seem cold do you want to go inside?" He asked and that was when I even realized I was cold

" Sure" I made to move but my legs felt weak,as I almost clashed to the ground.
Strong arms grabbed me.
"Jennie call off the party" I heard Aiden instruct Jennie and I remembered Jennie was his sister,how the fuck did I know that.
" I will,but please make sure she's ok" Jennie said and my eyes went weak again,as I fainted.
************************
Sparkers, this shit's about to get real.
Do you think the ELITE PACK has a hand in the whole fainting,our best three characters are having,we'll find out in the next chapter.
I think my favorite character is now Mason,not because of the kissess he gives,but his just romantic, don't you agree?
Remember to vote,read, comment and follow me.
                Lots of love 😘
         Angelspark5 🥰