5/ guess who I am 😜

After class,I and my friends was about to leave the class, when we bumped into the same group of boys we met earlier,but not actually bumped,they stopped us from getting out of the class.it was just then that we realized that everyone remaining inside the class apart from I and my friends,were the members of these group.
"Please excuse us,we need to get to our next class" Sukie said trying to be polite,but as her friends we already knew she was angry.
"Come on let us pass through,we don't have all day" Elna chirped in. "Look,the sarcastic bitch is trying to be nice "  the guy who had earlier threatened us said. "Look" I said stepping forward. " I do understand if you all want to get your ass kicked by just three girls,or you could move and  let us pass" I said with confident and oh I and my friends have a black belt in karate .
"Sweetie,if you'd just give us few minutes of your time" one of them said , trying to be polite,but I cannot be fooled by boys, blocking us from getting to class.
"Look,dude, bro,guy,let us through and you won't hear from us again"Sukie said to them,even when she  knew quite well,that we all went to the same school together.
"We just need to explain some things to you" a girl said to us and that was when. we realized the team was also made up of girls. " Time is one of the things we don't really have in life " I said with so much anger and boldness erupting from me.
"Glad to see there's something about you guys that hasn't changed"that familiar voice spoke again and as I turned to see who the hell was talking,our eyes met.i know those eyes.
"Em,am sorry have we met" Sukie said as she rolled her eyes sarcastically. "Am getting board of this discussion,how about step out of our way or.. you get your ass kicked" Elna said, trying to sound confident,but as her friends we knew she didn't want to start up a fight.
"I'd love to see you try,hon" the sarcastic guy that met us earlier said, stepping forward.
Luckily the teacher chose that time to be the right time to walk in.
"Is everything ok here?" Asked Mr j
"It's fine,we were just on our way out" we said and left the classroom.

" Who the hell were does guys?" Elna asked with the expression that says am glad we are out of they.
One of the girls from the group turned her and answered
"We are the ELITE PACK,nice to meet" she gave a light smile and walked away with the other crew.

*************************************
Hey sparkers,I know you weren't expecting this new characters,but with them,this novel is about to take an unexpected twist.
And am sorry,if this chapter was a little bit short
                        Love
               Angelspark5 😘🥰