7/ you better be scared 😡

We all were excited,but I didn't know it could take a lot of time,just to pick out the girls who made it to the team.
We were living our lives, like every normal person would.
But to an extent,it felt like the ELITE PACK were stalking us.we went for a group hiking,which was led by Nike,one of the mountain expert at fountain hills and we saw them there.
We agreed that maybe,they liked hiking too.

One Grace felt morning,I and my friends came to school and found some girls running here and there. We finally managed to stop one.
" Hey what happened,why you all running?" I asked the girl.
" It's out and I heard they were other mean things written on it too" the girl replied
" What's out ?" I asked again   " check it out, it's on the notice board" she said impatiently,as she ran towards the notice board.
I could not believe what I saw.
First,we didn't make it to the cheerleading team and second,we saw a whole lot of posters that had our pictures and some mean things about us written on them.
               And it read

        Guess the group,who want to bring terror to our school.these trio,are trying to influence our school ,from good to bad.
Only I, Veronica Jasmine,that can help stop the bad influence,this trio has brought from the city to spoil our little town.
                  Vote Veronica Jasmine for class president.

And that was the end,who ever this Veronica is, she's gonna pay.
" Who the fuck is this?" Sukie asked, asking no one in particular, anger written all over her face.no one answered.
" Didn't you all just fucking hear her,who the fuck is this?" Elna asked.anger also in her.
Yet no one answered,I grew impatient and dragged one girl. " You are going to show me this fucking beast" I said to her with anger too.
My Friends followed me so as to support me,while other people followed probably to watch the fight.
She was leading us, until we reached where the ELITE PACK were and we stopped.

" Ouch your hurting me" the girl said,but I ignored her.
When we got there,I stopped and she fell on the ground.i bent to her level and said to her.
" Am trying to be more polite now,so am asking again.who the fuck is this Veronica" I asked the girl,not minding who was starring.
" Girls what's going on?" Jennie asked,trying to cool us down.
"Jennie,not now" Elna and Sukie shouted to her.
" I won't ask again,who is she?" I asked,now with so much anger that,she has wasted most of my time.
" I am" a girl with long dark wavie hair said.i looked at her and I could see the guy who's voice sounded familiar holding her around her waist.

" So the bitch decides to speak up" Sukie said to her . " Who is this bitch talking" one of the guys said.
" Ok that does it" Elna said,as she move to punch him but was withdrawn back by some guys,who clearly thought that because we were girls,we couldn't beat up boys.
I removed my cardigan and threw it, not  minding where it landed.

" So this is the ass hole who had the guts to write such mean things about us" silence was everywhere,as I continued. " If you wrote it only about me,it could have been fine,but no, you wanted to show us you could  control everything and........." She didn't allow me finish and she said. " What are you going to do about it?" She asked with so much boldness and confident and I turned and slapped her,as two of her stupid friends tried to help her,Elna and Sukie rushed them. Starting their own little fight.
" Do you know what I do to bitches Like you?, I make them suffer till they learn it's not very polite to mess around with people,they think are weak" I said to her as I pushed her,causing her to land on the floor,she made to slap me and I kicked her and she fell on the floor again.
" Do you know one thing about girls like you Veronica,they are spoilt brats " Elna said to her. " And they are weak,there only strength lies in their tongue" Sukie chirped in.
I raised her up from the floor,by her collar and started slapping her with each words I said.
" But that's not enough" I said and slapped her " our parents taught us you have to be strong in so many ways" I concluded and gave her four more slaps,as I made to give her the fifth one,I felt strong arms grip me pulling me away from Veronica,the scent was so cool and warming,it felt like home and that was when I realized it was the same guy his eyes and voice were familiar.
As he pulled me away slowly,my friends rushed in and continued from where I stopped,other guys came in shifting them away from Veronica and friends.

         At the edge of me struggling,I mistakenly slapped the guy holding me in the nose. But before I could finish beating her a teacher came,separating us too.
" What's going on here?, Do you want to kill her?" He asked. " If that will make her pay for what she did,then yes" Sukie replied with anger.
" You girls and everyone involved in this fight,you all have dentation after school, now the rest of you, return to your various classes" he said and left.

That was when I and my friends realized,we were still under the grip of these boys. Sukie realised her self from the other guy,Elna slapped the guy holding her " that was for being such an ass hole" she said to him.
While me,even if I felt comfort,I pushed him away, collected my cardigan and left with my two friends.
But the most shocking part of it all was,their grip was on our waist.

***************************
Hey sparkers, hope you enjoyed the fight,I can't wait to see you in detention.
Remember to vote and comment
                        Love😘
          Angelspark5 🥰