10/first kiss👄💋

Hi sparkers,so do you think Sukie is jealous?,well let's find out

******************"**
Sukie's POV (point of view)

I left the store,as my friends followed behind.i really didn't think I was jealous, first I didn't know this Mason guy for long,so I had no reason to be jealous.
But I couldn't help it,the way the red hair girl clinged onto him.i felt like straggling her to death, she's such a slut.

Wait a minute, Sukie what the hell are you saying?,gosh I feel like this Mason guy is driving me crazy.
Wait,you don't think am in love with him?, nah,I and my friends have never dated or fell in love before and it is not going to start now and most certainly not start with me.

****************************
Monday morning came as a flash,the day went by quickly and it was as if to say Sunday never existed.
As usual ,I and my friends got to school,parked our car and headed straight to the school building.

But I wasn't expecting the next thing that happened, Mason walked towards us, leaving his friends and am  surprised they didn't follow him.
"hey girls" he greeted and trust me,we were all shocked.
"Wait,did we fall into am alternate universe?"Elna asked, because clearly, this was a shocker.
He laughed and then the next word that came out of his mouth was not what I was expecting.
"Hey Sukie,can we talk?" He asked and I just stared at him, with my eyes wild open. Come on Sukie,say something.
"Sure,about what?" I was relieved that finally, some words came out of my mouth.
"Like in private?" He asked and before I could speak up, Luna replied him.
" Sure, we'll just be here waiting for you guys.you can go on" she said and I thanked her cause really,I didn't know what to say.
I gave her a look that says seriously and before I knew what was happening,he dragged to the back of the school.
I was feeling electric shock pass through me as he held my hands and I feel like he felt them too.
Most of the girls stared at me with hateful glare, probably because they were jealous how Mason grapped me.
I got to admit the guy was hot and handsome and oh my god,he was everything I expected.
Oh sweet Lord, Sukie snap out of this trance.

We reached the back of the school and he shot the door behind us.they was a minute of silence or second I wasn't sure,cause I was caught up in the way he looked so hot right now.
I decided to speak up.
"So what was so important you needed to talk about in private ?" I asked him,trying to pretend like I didn't like the way that we were alone right now.
"Are you busy tonight?" He asked and I knew where he was headed
"What would a teenage girl like me be up to in the night?,of course I'll be free" I replied him with a smile on my face.
"Oh gosh I've missed you" he said as he laughed a little bit.
"And, what's i that supposed to mean?" I asked him with a really confused look on my face.
"Just saying" he replied and I gave him a look of suspicion.
What's up with me giving people different facial expression.
"Anyways, can you come to the beach with your friends tonight?" He asked
"Was that what was so important,you wanted to talk in private?" I asked him with a sarcastic look on my face.
He chuckled a Little bit.
"No ,it was for this" he said as he leaned a little bit closer,I could have moved away but his hands were on each side of the wall were I stood and plus,I really didn't want to push away this hot cake.
OMG what was I thinking?,what was I doing?,I could have moved but my body seemed to call out to him.

My whole body,my soul,my mind went  blank and just stayed waiting for what will happen next.
He leaned forward and kissed me,he fucking kissed me.
Gosh am such a fool for letting him do that and instead of withdrawing from him,i closed my eyes,pulled closer to him and i ran my hands through his soft hair.he kissed me softly.
Gosh his hair made him look more handsome,the colour of his hair was dirty brown.

I could feel everything in me wanting to just keep my lips and my body clinched to this guy. I never wanted this moment to end.but unfortunately,the school bell rang and he pulled away gently.

I looked in his eyes and the only thing I could say was. "Fuck,you took my first kiss" he gave me a light smile and that was when I realized what I just said.
"I've always had your first kiss. (He took a deep breath).they is more where that came from,come to the PARK'S beach and I'd show you" he said to me as he gave me a grin and left.
I was overwhelmed.
He fucking took my first kiss
******************************
Hey sparkers, so the  ship of Mason and Sukie begins(suson/makieson),what do you think will happen in the beach. Well read the next chapter to find out.
Do remember to vote , comment and follow me.
              Lots of love 😘
Angelspark5 🥰