16/ invasion of privacy 😧

Few minutes later,the plates were been cleared from the room I was in and before they could all leave,I managed to stop one of them.
"Hey excuse me,can you show me where Aiden is ?" I asked with a polite smile on my face.
"Lu..., Ma his in his room" he answered politely.
"Oh, please can you lead me there?" I asked him,yet another question.
" Sure" he answered,as he led the way.
I followed behind.
We passed a lot of rooms and cornered through a lot of hall , finally we reached the last hallway, supposedly.
"We are here,just go down the hallway between the last two rooms at the end of the hall" he said to me with a polite smile.
"Thanks" I said to him as he turned and left, probably to go do other things.
I can't believe what he told me,does that mean Aiden had two rooms,wow.

I reached the end and knocked,but no one opened.
I opened the first door and looked inside,but no one was there.
I knocked again at the second door,yet no answer. I entered inside and also didn't find anyone there.
I've just been opening doors since I woke up.
I walked towards the bed and laid down on the bed.
I looked up at the ceiling and saw some paintings there,but I couldn't quite figure it out,cause I was laying down by the side of the bed.
I don't know why,but I was fascinated by this painting.
I wanted to look at it for a little while before I heard a voice.
"You like them?" Aiden asked.
"Yeah,they look beautiful from this angle" I replied him as I stood up and only to be faced with the upper body of Aiden.
Remember when I said he looked hot and handsome,I was lying.
He looked hot, handsome,well built and sexy. Gosh,he looked like a god or something.
I was faced with six packs and a wet hair with a towel over his shoulders and trousers on.
His wet hair made him look more sexy.

"Luna?,Luna!" He called out,as I startled. I must have been staring for quite a long time.
"Huh" I answered,as I snapped off my trance. Gosh,this dude should stop doing things that would make me love him more.
" Are you okay?,you blacked out for a little while" he asked,gosh he even cared.
" Yeah,em,em,I..I did.. didn't think anyone was here, I'd.... I'd..... I'd b..be on my...on my way no... now" fuck I was stammering.
I made to leave as he held me back. This is starting to make me feel am in a ZEEWORLD movie.
"Why are you nervous?" He asked. I swear,if he keeps me here for long I'd literally pee on myself.
"I think am coming up with a fever" I lied,I was better than this. Lying,great move Luna.
"Oh,do you need me to....."
"No,I can take care of my self" I cut him off before he could say any more.
I really didn't want to fall more for this guy.
"You sure?" He asked.
"Yeah." I replied,as a minute of silence occured after that.
" Em,I came to ask about my friends" I said to him,in either to break this silence and awkwardness between us.
" Yeah,Liam and Mason just informed me that they just woke up" he answered and I was relieved my two crazy bitch were okay.
"Well thanks alot for everything,but I think we need to be going. My sister and Nan might be worried." I said to him and made to leave again and he dragged me back again.
"I hope you know you need your rest? And by the way,I already took care of it" he said to me.
"What do you mean you've already taken care of it?" I asked him with a confused look on my face.
"I checked in with your Nan and sis and let them know that you'd be staying here for some couple of days and I also got them to pack some clothes for you" he replied me. Wow,he took care of everything,but I have to go home,I didn't really think it was safe spending nights with strangers (excluding Jennie).
"Thanks but..."
"But nothing,no objections, okay?" He said to me,with a reassuring smile.
"Alright" I replied him.
" Now,get some sleep" he said to me and that was when I realized,I did need the sleep.
"I'd be right back.get some rest" he said .
"Hey den,you do know your invading my privacy?" I asked him with a smirk on my face.
"I know cupcakes" he said and left the room,as he closed the door behind him gently.
CUPCAKES,em,I kind of love this Nick name he got for me.
I snuggered into his bedsheets,as I was taken away by sleep.

*****************************
Hi sparkers,hope you loved this chapter.
I figured out some of you jumps some chapters,but with those chapters you can be able to get some clues on what is going to happen.
Please help spread my novels and new writers,cause am one too.
Keep on reading, voting, commenting,spreading the novel and follow me.
And if you do,I might just get Aiden or your own Aiden to call you CUPCAKES and DM me if you do,do the following that's above.
Thanks so much
Lots of love 😘
Angelspark5 🥰