11/Beach party?,yes😊

Luna's POV
As soon as the two of them left,I and elan started to discuss,well mostly about business,life in general.
How long does it take just to tell someone a secret,I thought to myself,cause really they were begining to waste a lot of time.  the school's bell rang.
They came out few minutes later and Sukie looked like she just saw a ghost.

"Hey what happened?" I asked as,as she was walking towards us.
"Guys,he took my first kiss" she said more like she whispered.
"What!" Elna shouted. I too was shocked and now I could clearly get why she looked like someone who just spotted a ghost.
I too was clearly shocked.
"That ass hole,his gonna pay" I said and before I could go kick his ass,I was stopped by Sukie and that was when I knew she didn't want us to start a fight.

"Hey what are you doing?" I asked her.but she was still holding unto me.
"Sukie what is it?,let me go.that bastard is going to pay for what he did" I shouted to her.
I wasn't just gonna stand there and let some play boy mess around with my friend.
"It's ok,just calm down" she said with a look on her face that said she really didn't want a fight to break out.
I finally calmed down and then she gave a breath of relief.
"Are you guys free tonight?" She asked and in my mind I felt like slapping her so her senses would return back. What in the hell are we supposed to be doing in the night if not sleeping.
I and Elna just simply shaked our head in a way of saying yes.
"Well good,Mason invited us to the beach tonight" she said.it felt like I couldn't hear her well or has she forgotten the no leaving the house rule made by our parents.
"Sure,am up for it.i do need to get out of the house " Elna said..
I had no other choice but to agree,my friends were all going with me so I was going to be save I knew it.
We walked to class together and had to explain the fucking reason why we were late to class.
And them the fucking ELITE PACK batched in,like they were the ones who own the class.
Immediately the teacher saw them,he set us free and we left and took our sit.
Maybe Sukie kissing Mason wasn't that bad,at least they helped us get out of trouble.
I can smell danger but I didn't want to freak anybody out.so
So beach here we come.
**************************
Hey sparkers ,this is getting interesting.
Mason just made a step now,he kissed our dearest Sukie.
I haven't gotten a kiss before,but looks like Sukie just got one.
Am sorry if this chapter was short. I'd make it up to you guys with the next three chapters.
Please keep on reading and remember to vote, comment and follow me.
                     Lots of love 😘
              Angelspark5 🥰