13/first talk with my a**hole😛

Elna's POV
We both left Sukie with her lover,as we started discussing about  a lot  of things.
"You,know I feel like that novel I read was right" I said to my Luna,who was staring at some teenagers doing normal teenage stuff.
"About what exactly?" She asked me with a sarcastic look on her face.
"You shake your milk and it becomes milkshake" I said with a smile on my face.
" Oh sweet Lord,how did you get to be the dump one among us?" She asked with a stressed look on her face,as she took her head and placed it on her plam.
"Am just saying,it even implies in the name 'milk shake' " I said to her with a satisfied look on my face.
"Oh sweet gracious,it doesn't work that way" she said as she stared at me.
"Very soon,you would say babies don't come from stocks"
Immediately I said that,she started to laugh out loud.
" Sweet Jesus, you are so funny,why the hell didn't we sign you up for a comedy Central" she said as she laughed hard again.
I noticed someone staring at us,as she was laughing hard,I turned and it wasn't a surprise half of the ELITE PACK was staring.

"Shit,those guys are staring at us" she immediately slowed her laughing and finally stopped.
" Can't this past few weeks get any better" she said as she let out an angry sign.

Liam stood up and walked towards us,i turned to face luna.
"Lun,do you know that ass hole is walking towards us" I said to Luna ,only to see she had to take a call.
"Excuse me,I got to take this" she said as she made to leave,but I grabbed her arm.
"You can't just leave me now, he's almost here" I said to her but to no avail.
"Just try to be cool and don't try to get into a fight with  him.i know you'd be just fine. Go El"
She cheered me on,but I was not willing to be alone with this ass hole.

"Hey,how is the sassy bitch enjoying the party?" He asked with a smirk on his face,I wish I could slap it off his face.
"And how is the ass hole enjoying the evening?" I asked him with a sarcastic attitude on.
"Ouch,that hurts you know" he said to me with a little smile on his face.
"Oh my God it really did hurt,then I want it to hurt more" I said  to him, pretending to care for a minute and then backfiring.
"Oh,oh,oh" he tried to speak out,as he held his hand to his chest.
I didn't Know what was going on,did he have a heart issue or something.
"Are you ok" I asked really concerned now. He didn't respond and my heart raised up and down in fear.
"No,am..m,am not ok..k" he replied me ,but he was starmering.
"Gosh,what do you need?" I asked now panicking.
"YOU" he replied. Gosh did this guy just mess with my feelings.
"Oh,you bastard" I said to him while hitting him on the chest and leaving the arena where everyone was.
He followed and I wished he didn't.
He grabbed me by my arm and spun me around and making me hit his chest.
What the hell was this guy doing,does he want to do that whole novel and romantic movie,cause if he was he got something else coming.
I pulled away from him.

"What exactly is your fucking problem?" I asked him with anger erupting from me now.
"Your my problem" he replied as he moved forward.
I felt his closeness,oh gosh I would be lying if I said I didn't want a kiss too.
Not from Mason,but from my ass hole standing right in front of me
(Liam)

He pulled back,why did he fucking stop right now.
"You didn't really think I was going to kiss you did you?" He asked as he chuckled a little bit.
"Ass hole"I said with anger.
"Sure, I'd be your ass hole anytime babe and plus if I wanted to kiss you, here's not the appropriate place.come on, let's go" he said as he dragged me
I couldn't pull away,cause his hold on me was tight.
He took me inside a big building beside the beach and into a room.
Which I guess was his.
He slammed the door and that was when my head started spinning.
He moved a little closer and leaned in to kiss me.
And that was when I fell. My body was weak ,my leg was shaking,I felt my body stop moving and I fell to the floor.
************************
Hey sparkers,so sorry this chapter was short.
Since this was my first POV of Elna,I really didn't know what she would think, that's why I wasted a lot of time in writing.
So the ELLI ship begins.
                  Lots of love 😘
              Angelspark5 🥰